Concert& Meeting Them

"Only four more hours until the concert!" Kate said as we both turned our head to the clock on the microwave. 

Kate hopped off her chair as I grabbed our dirty plates and put them in the sink. 

"Go get dressed while I go take a shower." I said to Katelyn. 

"Ok!" Katelyn said as she ran toward the stairs and I followed her to the top of the staircase then we parted.

I slipped out of my clothes and hopped into the warm shower. I only took a twenty minute shower so I had time to get myself and Katelyn ready for the concert. When I got out of the shower I wrapped my towel around my body and walked to my  room. I passed Katelyn's room and her door was closed so I assumed she was still changing. I walked into my room and closed the door behind me, I got dressed into my new red 'One Direction' t-shirt with a pair of jean shorts a white belt and my dark blue Toms. I felt like a British flag but since I was going to a concert that consisted of British boys and I'm British I figured it didn't matter that much.

I walked out of my bedroom and went to Katelyn's room and her door was still closed. 

"Katelyn are you done getting ready I need to do your hair?" I asked her while knocking on her door.

"Almost, I'll be out in one second." she replied back. Then not even a minute later she opened the door and my jaw dropped to the ground. 

"It looks like someone tried to do their own make-up." I said trying not to burst out laughing.

"Yes I did! Don't I look pretty?" she stood there batting her eyes at me I just had to laugh a little.

"Of course you look great but I think that's a little to much make-up for a concert." I said so I would hurt her feelings. Then I motioned her to follow me to the bathroom as I began to walk that way.

I put the toilet seat down and sat her on the top of it. I grabbed the make-up removal pads and began to wipe of her make-up off. When she was make up free I grabbed my make-up bag and put a little bit of blush on her and some clear sparkly lip gloss on her so she wouldn't be upset she couldn't wear any make-up. She is a really mature child for a seven year old but when it comes to being girly she's a whole different child and that is why I pick out her outfits.

When I finished her make-up I did her hair. I brushed through it really quick and put it into a French braid. She looked really cute she had her new purple 'One Direction' t-shirt on with a pair of jean shorts and purple and black converses on. After her hair I did mine and all I did to my hair was brush through my wavy hazelnut colored hair and leave it down. 

Once we were finished it was already 8:30. The concert starts at 10 and it was 45 minutes away from our flat so we had to leave at 9. Kate and I walked downstairs and I grabbed my keys, wallet and phone and put them on the little table next to the door so I wouldn't forget them on our way out. I decided that I should pack a little bag for Katelyn just in case she gets tired and falls asleep. I grabbed her pajamas, and a little sun dress. There is also a chance that when we go to meet the boys when the concert's over that we could get picked to go out with them for dinner and hang out at their flat for a little while so she will definitely fall asleep.

******At the concert

We drove around the parking lot forever trying to find a space and I ended up having to pay twenty dollars to park in a garage, but the garage was closer to the door were you line up is anyways so it worked out fine. Once I parked I grabbed my stuff and went around the car to let Katelyn out. I grabbed her hand and locked the doors as we headed out of  the parking lot. We got to the doors really quick and there was two line a line for people with tickets and a line for people with backstage passes. There was 3 people behind us and about 5 in front of us so our line was short I guess allot of people aren't meeting the boys.