Dinner& Sleepover

Louis Pov

On the car ride to the flat I was making small talk with Bri and I felt bad if i was making her uncomfortable but I couldn't take my eyes off of her she was beautiful. She had gorgeous wavy hazelnut colored hair, and the prettiest green eyes almost like the same color as mine, her skin glowed as if she just got a tan little tan at the beach she was just stunning.

"So are you from around here?" I asked Bri finally taking my eyes off of her to make sure we hadn't lost the limo, and we hadn't.

"We live about forty five minutes away from here so it's pretty close." she said still focused on the road."I feel bad for the boys we just meet them today and they have Katelyn with them I don't want them thinking they have to like baby-sit her." she said sounding a little sorry.

"There's nothing to be sorry about they love kids, never mind that they're like kids themselves." I said and she giggled a little it was so cute.

"Wow, it's already 1:00 Katelyn is going to be crabby in the morning! Looks like we're not going to stay the long." she said in between looking at me and the clock.

"Aww!" I said pretending to pout sticking my bottom lip out. "We were going to order pizza and make ice-cream sundaes!"

"Well i'm sorry but I have work tomorrow and Katelyn's grouch of a baby-sitter hates when Katelyn's crabby." she said and sighed I could tell she wanted to stay longer.

I immediately grabbed my phone and group text all of the boys.

Louis: We should invite the girls to stay the night at our flat it's obvious their peaceful fans and Katelyn would love it. What do ya say boys?

Harry: I asked all the boys what they thought and they said yes that sounds like a good idea. Invite them now. and by the way Louis we know you wan them to sleepover because Bri not Katelyn.

I rolled my eyes. I liked Katelyn too, she's an innocent cute little kid.

"So would you like to sleepover at our flat tonight." I asked turning my head toward Bri.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. i'd have to leave early in the morning to get my clothes from my house, bring Katelyn with my that early and I don't want to like.. I don't know feel like your just saying you want me to say." she said and I laughed a little

"I text all the boys and they said it's fine just say yes and you can borrow some basket ball shorts and a t-shirt and your sister can..." I faded off because I knew all our clothes would be way to big for Katelyn.

"I brought Katelyn's pajama's for the car ride with a dress just in case she wanted to change her clothes or wanted to be comfy for the ride home." I smiled brightly.

"Yay, that's great it worked out perfectly. We have a guest room with two twin beds and we can talk about you and your work when we get to the flat." I said sounding like a five year old boy on Christmas.

"Now that i'm thinking about it I have an extra work uniform in a bag in the trunk." she laughed

"It was meant to be." we laughed the whole way to the flat.

***Bri's Pov

Louis is pretty funny, cute, kind, hot, etc. And honestly I was glad to be spending the night it will definitely be something Katelyn and me will never forget. We pulled up to there flat and it was pretty big. Louis got out of the car before I could even get my seat belt off and he opened my door for me.

"Thank you!" I said happily jumping out of the car. I opened the door to the back seat and grabbed Katelyn's bag then reached into the trunk to grab my work uniform. I locked my car and followed boys to the door and Katelyn was next to me as soon as I got to the door. I couldn't really see in front of me because all the bags the were stacked up and I guess the boys realized that because as Harry was unlocking the door someone grabbed one of the bags. I looked up and saw Niall holding the bag and I smiled at the cute blond Irish boy politely.