4. A Chance To Relationship

Happy Reading Janies!

Soghat POV:

Twisting the door knob I came to my room back and hugged my bed tight when memory from last day flash in my mind.

"I just came here to help..."
"Give it to me I will be holding this"

He came there when I was in kitchen, he didn't gaze me once, he kept quiet and helped me for the supper. I saw respect, respect for me in his eyes like he was holding for his mom.
Should I be giving a chance to him? My heart asked from second soul of me who was inside and think more intelligently then me
No Soghat; he hurt you by marrying you. Comes the reply from the soul but I refused to accept
but...I don't like anyone either and he said he loves me! I answered Back remembering the moment how he said sorry while moving back.
He is the one who ruined your dream. My soul said again.
But I just dreamed so I get out of this cage where I have to act all day! Waqas really loves me and maybe he is the one who will help me I asked my second soul again but he seems to shut after this and I made my mind clear to give a chance to this relationship.

Smiling to me my eyes roamed around my room when it fell on the wall clock showing 8:30.
My face becomes horrified and I quickly jump out of my bed to get myself ready before he came.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was all ready waiting for him to come when I saw my hair a little messed up.
Taking the comb in my hand I combed my hair to make it perfect again when I heard the door bell.
Knowing it will be Waqas I collected all my stuff and got near the door to open it but before I could do so I got froze on my spot

"lagta hai shadi k baad bhi tumhain sikhana parega. Jab aega na tumhara shohar tumhain lene tab us k samnay zalil kar k yaad dilaoungi k Soghat beta dupatta pehen lo shadi hogayi hai tumhari"
I turned back to see there was no one at my back.
But I heard my mamma's voice. Wiping my tears I smiled at the thought that she is still guiding me.
I thought to move back to my room but then another bell ring and I opened the door as I was not so far.

"chalain?" he asked standing at the door frame. I passed one smile seeing him
"chaltay hain bus do minute. Can you please hold this" I said and give my books to him and he smilingly holds it while I ran back to my room and searched for a dupatta to match with my plain pink kurti. But there wasn't any.

I was sad thinking I couldn't able to fulfill what mamma said but then I saw a white dupatta perfectly hanging inside which I grabbed it. "Mama ka dupatta" I said smilingly seeing it.

Unfolding it I put that white dupatta on my shoulders and walked out of my room to the door where he was still standing the same.

Waqas POV:

I waited for her standing when she came giving me a smile. I smile back at her with love and affection for her in my eyes. I have all her books in my hand while she moved with me. As we got near the car I opened the front door for her and she smiled at my gesture

"iski kia zarurat thye main khud he khol leti" she said seeing towards me, my heart race up at her smiling eyes trust me I always wanted her to see me once like this.
"Its ok I'm used to of it mamma aur bhabhi k liye karta rehta hoon" I said and she moved in. passing her books to her I shut the door and walks on my side.

Hitting to the speed out car moved forward and we started our safar to college.
While I was driving the car was silent as Soghat was reading something.
I thought to talk to her about what mom said but seeing her nice with me makes me comfortable so I thought to be quite.

"Soghat we are in university" I said to her and she moved her eyeballs to see me first and then to the gates. "You have to move now, I'll be parking my car at the parking lot first, tumhe ziada chalna parega if you'll be with me there" I said and she smilingly opened the door and moved out.

Soghat POV:

He dropped me at the uni gates and I entered in while seeing the mails got on my phone.
It was from home and other important mails. I kept walking in a straight way as my department was in front of me. Opening another mail I started it reading

Dear miss Soghat this is to inform you that your.... Ahhhhh while I was reading someone came holding my wrist. My cell phone fell off my hand I saw a man standing infront of me
"taihmoor aap" I said
"Soghat tumnay shadi karli mujhay bataya bhi nahi" he ask and I got angry
"is say ap ka koi taluq nahi hai hanth chorain mera" I said angrily while trying to get out of his grip
"taluq kaisay nahi hai main tumsay pyar karta hoon" he said again and this time I really got angry

"mainay kaha choro mera haanth" I said and when came a third hand realizing me from taihmoor.
I saw Waqas doing so, he started punching taihmoor but then I stopped him, he saw me with anger

"Waqas choro ussay leave him"
"pata bhi hai kiya kaha hai isnay tumhain? Do you know what he just said" he asked angrily seeing towards me

"haan mai janti hoon kia kaha hai isnay, isnay wohi kaha jo tumnay mujhsay hafta pehlay kaha tha, aj tum nay galat qadam barhaya to ye log bhi wohi kar rahy hain. In sab ki wajah tum ho Mister Waqas Riaz" I said loudly and stated walking leaving the two there

You were so right! He is the one for every wrong. I wish mainay kabhi socha he na hota issay moqa denay ka. I said to my second soul while wiping my tears with the corner of my dupatta....

Sab buntay buntay bigar gaya.... sho sad haina?
tell me how much you like the chapter
and where I'm lacking behind..

Im waiting for it..

And yeah... it's the last chapter here..
I mean socha tha Waqas ki bday tak likhdoongi but as always I'm a late master...
so the next chapter will be after I will get

least 700 reads...
180 votes or more inshallah :)
and more than 250 comments... I want this over the entire book

So if you want the next chapter to be soon then share the story with others also please....
make me feel again like once I feel writing An Act Of Love.
Make me feel like I feel writing Halal Tale Of Love...

Chalo now tata for little here...
see you all on Halal Tale Of Love.

I will be writing the next chapter there soon