12. Disowned

Thank you soo much Reefaq my silent reader for this amazing gift :)

this cover is beyond awesome.

and guys... specially my silent readers... i know most of you can not revail themselves because of some problems. but if you want to share anything related to my stories you can always message me.

I'm contacted with some of my silent readers and they all are awesome :)

I really fell amazing when you guys actually show your selves in my inbox.

and if any one want to send any graphic? note that creativity is always been appreciated by me :)

PS: yes Reefaq is my silent reader...

and there is a little note if you can read. not important but if you get angry by any chance so you must read.

Soghat POV:

"kia museebat hai ab yeh barish bhi?" I spoke to myself gazing the sky and then shutting my eyes close as one rain drop came directly landing into my eye.
The moment Waqas leaves me here hanging I am trying to walk back to my home as I have to money to be there on timeby taking any bus or something.

4 hours of walking and now I have this rain torturing me. Personally I love to dance in rain but right now the situation I'm in. I cannot enjoy it.
Walking few more steps my legs gave up and I thought to sit at a corner for a time and I did.
Gaining some power back I started walking again.
Usually the 30 minutes drives didn't really catch my attention till now as I'm walking from hours and I'm still here somewhere stuck near my university.

Pata nahi chachi kiya soch rahi hoongi. Last time she warned me to come back as soon as possible and I'm keep going late to the house. I wish Tahir Bhai and chacha sambhal lain.
after walking for few more hours I was finally on my street when my energy buzz up and I walked towards the home and rang the bell waiting for someone to open a door.

The door got open revealing the angry chacha I never saw.
"time dekha hai? Itni bheegi hui kiyoun ho?" he asked and I made one apologetic face while entering in.
"kaha say arahi ho Soghat bibi" came chachi's voice from inside and soon she appeared on the doorways revealing the angry version of home mates. Even Tahir Bhai was glaring me as if I have done something wrong.

"chachi who Waqas nay gari say utaar diya tha aur phir chal kar ayi mai ghar to late hogaya" I said speaking a truth and trying to enter in when she stops showing her hands forward.
"chachji andar Janay dain kapray geelay hain ghar ganda na hojaye" I speak when she glares me.

"ab to beta tum waheen jao jahan tum roz mu kala karwati hoo" she said and I frown at her words.
"Chachi kiya hua hai app . . ."

"Soghat tum ab yahan nahi reh sakti" chacha spoke out of know where and I saw him disbelieve.