13. Torture Therepy

Sorry to take long but here is a chapter.
Enjoy
but don't forget to vote and comment. I love to see them :)

and thanks for the 4k reads here:)

Happy Reading

Waqas POV:

Gazing the caller id for more than seconds I finally dialed it and the bell kept ringing longer than it does and he didn't pick the call. At the second time I called he picked up immediately and soon I heard his heavy voice.

"Sign kiye usnay?" I asked him directly and heard the silent on the other side.

"Atif are you there?" I asked but still there was nothing on the other side. I checked my phone and the call was still going on.

"Bhai say it" I said and finally heard him coughing a little as if was getting himself ready.

"Waqas be calm ok" he said just adding more curiousness to me.

"Atif JUST.SAY.IT" I said clearly

"She signed it" he said and that's when my heard got shattered into bazillion pieces.

"okh thank you for what you did" I said and ended the call before hearing more.

When I said experiment it meant there will be an experiment but still she chose to be slave what can I do more. Yes I love a girl and humiliated her confessing my love in front of all the university students but I tried to make her fall in love or at least adjust with my love.

Suna tha... 1 shaks ka pyar do logon k liye kafi hota hai par aj dekha k ye pyar muhabbat ki batain kitni jhuti hoti hain. Aj kal ki zindagi mai toh 2 logon ka pyar bhi ek rishtay main kam par jata hai to sirf mere pyar ka kia hona tha ?

"kiyoun Soghat why? Kiyoun tum mujhsay pyar nahi karsakti?" I asked myself breaking down and falling on my knees on the floor.

"kiyoun kay muhabbat apnon say hoti hai Waqas ajnabiyoun say nahi" someone whispered near my ear and I got to realize it was my brain realizing me why Soghat couldn't love me back.
A tear slipped from my eyes which I wiped it from my palms.

"muhabbat apnon say ho ya ajnabion say. . . dard usi ko hota hai jo wafa nibhata hai" I said to my self pretending she would be listening.

wafa ki chah main dard ki rah apnai thye mainay. . . dard ki rah pe chalete chaleet pairon k zakham dil taka aa gaye hain!
I think now I really need to go and make the original papers...
but not right now as am feeling week and numb. I should probably hold myself so I can explain my parents about the divorce bravely and for that I need a nap.
As I went in my room and shut it the first I saw was an image of mine in the mirror.

Bloodshot red eyes... liquid flowing down to cheeks... well this wasn't me a time back but now I am. Taking a deep sharp breath in I wiped my eyes with my hands and tried to smile but even that looked dull.

Trying a few more times and seeing a complete failure of that I finally gave up and switched off the lights of my room to sleep when my phone started ringing again and I sighed seeing the caller id.
"No I can't talk to Atif neither do I can face him." I said to myself and cut the call. I was about to switched off my phone when my watts application shows a new voice message by Atif.

It's ok You don't have to say anything just listen I heard my heart saying and soon I pressed the play button and Atif's voice came to my ears.

"Waqas I was coming to your house actually to make you feel better but when I crossed bhabhi's place she was laying outside the house like the same when I went and she signed the papers. She is drenched in water and is ill it's a high temperature and even she is not waking up please Bhai come to the nearby hospital I'm taking her there the one away from two blocks of yours house"

Just as I heard him I jump out of my bed and take my car keys and ran to my car and making the engine alive while there was just one thing going on in my mind that was. Why she was outside the house?

Hitting the break with the ear piercing sound I jump out of my mustang and walked straight to the reception and asked for the name Soghat.
"She just entered with a man. Go left you will find him at the end of the corridor" she instructed and I ran towards the left finding Atif beside a framed door. He was peeking inside.
Pushing him a little I saw her.

She was shouting... shouting very badly to the nurse who was placing ice packs on her body.
The site was horrible I can't even explain it in words. While my eyes realized a drop of tear I feel a hand on my shoulder which I knew belong to Atif.

"When I went there bhabhi was outside the house sitting on the floor I couldn't recognize her so I asked the house of junaid when she pointed at the gates but then from front she asked whether I am send by you or its something else. I nodded and she said she wants to talk to you. Mainay kehdia jo tunay kehnay ko kaha tha. That I'm just a lawyer and you leave me with the information only she then smiled aur paper pen le k sign kar k mujhay de diya" he said and I frown while my eyes didn't dare to look away from the small glass frame.

"I leave her like that and came home when you called aur meri baat puri hoti is say pehlay you cut the call and was not even receiving so I thought to visit you aur jab I came to the same street I saw bhabhi laying on the stairs which kind of horrified me. I walk there to see she was fainted. I knocked the door kisi nay nahi khola balkay andar say awaz ayi k Soghat dafa hojao yahan say. Kuch samajh nahi araha tha but bhabhi ki tabyat daikh kar I took her here." He completed and I take a sharp breath in because the part I didn't understand was why she was outside the house was still a Mystery.

"ahhhhhh choro mujhay" I heard Soghat shouting when the nurses put her in a small bath tub kind of thing and started pouring ice water on her.
"Hey what are you doing leave her" I shouted banging on the door trying to open it and stop when a doctor came running which I guess was Mathew from last day.

"Hey why are you here?' he asked frowning.
"My wife is ill so I took her here but this staff is doing awkward thing doctor please help me" I said and he see through the same mirror from which I was gazing before.

"She has 104.8 fever mister so my staff is doing right to take her fever down as soon as possible. Don't worry about that. But if we don't do it she might be dead" he said and something made me shiver maybe a thought of losing her did that?

Soon he walked in and started doing some other things on the machines piled up while Atif insisted me to sit. I kept waiting and soon the doctor arrived seeing me dangerously.
"What's your name mister?" he asked with the read face.

"Waqas" I said when he glare at me for a time.
"I'm calling the police to arrest you right away because the girl have cut marks and burn marks all over her skin and she hasn't have any food in her stomach. And from the last meet I remember you are her husband and must be you are in charged for all this" he said making my eyes came out of it sockets but before I could do anything few cops entered and the doctor pointed at me while they harshly took my hands at back and pinned it while Atif was trying to explain.

"Atif call my mom and told her everything from the start she will handle it and call Nosh and Ree for help here with Soghat" I shouted while they started dragging me harshly out from the hospital.

"But what about you?" he asked shouting back.

"It's ok if I have to stay in police station for some time. Soghat health is more important" I shouted bach before leaving the place.

You might want to kill me right now haina?
ap log bhi keh rahy hogay. Ye toh har chapter k end mai shock de rahi hai :P
lolz i didn't planed it before but when I sit to write it. It just happens :D

Some amazing chapters are on the way so keep connected with the story :)
and there is an author note right away I'm putting after this. Make sure to read it and reply.
I want your suggestion :)

Meet you in comments session of both. This chapter and the author note :)