7. Happiness Around

Happy Reading

Soghat POV:
inserting the keys I opened the door and walked in seeing chaachi on the prayer matt.
Without making any voice I tiptoed towards my room and set my belongings to its place. Before washing my face and going down for any work my bed called me.

I saw the comfy cushion for some seconds and decide to lie down.
I lay straight feeling the sensation of relaxation on my muscles and thought to close my eyes for some extra five minutes.

I turned to my right for the comfort when I feel I'm drowning. I was unable to breath and finally I opened my eyes breathing hard seeing myself with a pool of water all around me.
Looking at the door I saw chaachi standing there having one giant jug in her hands.

"hum yahan intezaar karrahy hain kay kab tum aogi aur khana banaou gi par ye maharani to yahan araam kar rahi hein" she mouthed insultingly and I got up seeing down to the floor.
"sorry chaachi wo pata he nahi chala" I said but as always she didn't listen to any excuses and walked off.

Changing myself ion another suit I ran to the kitchen preparing some food as fast as possible.
finally I was succeeded in making delicious food although I got some cuts and burns while making but it's no big deal for me or anyone; nobody cares nor do I.

As it was already dusk and all my work was done I started cleaning the kids room as chaachi instructed me to do so. After 8 I was done and was about to walk in my room when chaachi called me to massage her feet.

I did my job excellently and leave after she was asleep. It was 1 when I got back in my room and was two after completing my assignments and homework teachers gave me in university.
Finally this was the time to lay back and relax.
Smiling I lie down when I feel something liquid and then it hit me how chaachi wake me up.

"ahh issay to saaf karna he bhool gayi" I talked to myself seeing the foam already soaked all the liquid. As I got no choice I removed the foam and spread one bed sheet on the floor and lie down on it. My hands down my head working as a pillow and my feet curled up and to my body to consume the coldness as little as possible.

Waqas POV:

"aye shayan no tickle... ahhh" here I am in nosh's house playing with my little nephews...
ahh how can I portray in words about my love towards this tinny tiny shayan.
Mom was busy helping my kamchoor behna making some desi khana when I heard the door knock but then it opened itself unveiling ree.

"Bhabhi I'm home" she shouted and walked towards shayan taking him from me.
"kya yaar kabhi bhi mu utha kar ajati hai, kabhi aram bhi karnay dia kar meri behen ko" I said her and she saw me holding anger in her eyes. Just before she could say something mom shows up.

"aunty apnay issay kaheensay adopt kia tha kiya. Kaamraan bhai rabiya baji ambreen baji sab achay hain bus ye he ek hai jo is tarah tang karta hai mujhay." Reefaq said to mom when she saw me smiling.

"daikhlain ami log sahi kehtay hain nand gand hoti hai. Daikha kaisay maa bete main phadda karwanay ki koshish kar rahi hai?" I asked next taunting ree about she being nand when she saw me with mockingly.

Her mouth was wide open when I repeated saying Nandh Gandh and here come one cushion which landed on me making shayan laugh like a mad man.

"Bhabhi.... Daikhay na apnay bhai ko" ree cried like a baby calling nosh and I chuckle at her baby face she tried to make.
"Waqas na karo yaar itni achi nand hai meri" nosh api said and she showed me her tongue hugging her.
"aj Bhabhi apkay is bhai k dimagh mai kuch chemical locha hogaya hai. Kabsay sabko tang kiya jaraha hai" ree said when nosh saw me frowning.

"waisay Waqas... reefaq theek keh rahi hai. Aj tu mom ko bhi le aya no argue. Saray kaam bina argue kar raha hai. Hua kiya hai bhai???" nosh asked when smile came to my lips.

Ab inhain kiya bataou? Just because my wife behaved well with me and she liked my mole I became so well behaved... ahh I can tell it to anyone...they are mine moments... a husband and wife moments. I shouldn't be telling that to anyone.

Reefaq POV:

Eating chips and switching channels that what I was doing from the past 20 minutes in search of finding something amazing to watch when mom showed up.

"Hey what are you eating" she asked and I saw towards my bowl of chips.
"Nothing just some potatoes. Keeping it healthy" I mouthed chuckling and he angrily smile at me.

"I can see. Did you do the dishes?" she asked and I remembered the mess I created finding these chips.

"noooo...but I am doing it now" I said and ran towards the kitchen trying to put all the jars on their places but mom showed up in seeing the mess.
"reefaq you are 21, can you please act mature?" she asked frustrated seeing towards me.

"Sorry mom I can't be mature because my immaturity makes you smile why should I change my self then?" I asked and she smiles. Yess... that's how I change her anger to one sweet lovely smile.

"acha ab make yourself comfortable here because I will be talking to you until I finish this dishes" I said and she sat beside me as she also knew I can work without talking. It's my fuel.

"acha mama is there something important? I mean Bhabhi is making so much food as if like koi araha hai kal halwa puri and all han" I said and mom smiled.
"han her cousins are coming tomorrow morning and she has find one good kuri for one of his cousin so she is just preparing all this for tomorrow meeting." Mom replied.
"And han I also want to go there this night so instructing you not to mess up ree" she said and I nodded.

My dishes were done and mom got to go to help Bhabhi so yeah I was alone in this giant house in my pajamas and my comfy baggy shirt.
Once again I sat on the sofa having a bowl of chips ready to eat with some movie when I got a call.

"ab kon hai.." I asked myself and unseen received the call.
"kon he bae?" I asked in my original tone not thinking it can be one gora also.

"wohi jissay tum tuth kar shiddat say muhabbat kari ho" came the voice next and I frown.
yahan par bhi Pakistan wale pagal pohonch gaye...

"o bhai kon hai tu? Bataday agar gali shali nahi sunni toh" I said and heard coughing voice.

"Hussain, naam to suna hoga" he said and I rolled my eyeballs at him.
"farmaiye?" I said in an irritated mode.

"nosh api ko kehna k we are coming late night and will be staying at her house so inform kardena" he said and I inhale deep to my lungs irritated about why he always calls me when it's something related to nosh api.
"okh ill tell her." I said and cutt the call irritated when I received one text message.
"Read the message siri" I said loud to my phone when the siri got alive but what she was saying was out to understand so I got to move my butts and read the text.

"tum bhi tayar hokar ajana... mujhay acha lagay ga :)" I read the text from Hussain.
"main to iski amma lagi hoon jo iskay liye tayar hokar aaoun. Chal fut mainay to issay abna thobra bhi nahi dikhana".

I don't know why this man keeps irritating me from the time he saw me on khuram Bhai and nosh bhabhi's wedding. His cheesy talks irritate me so much!
And now oh god!... after the time I shifted to the next apartment close to bhabhi bhabhi's his threats have increased more and more.
Hey wait...mom said k nosh Bhabhi k cousin arahy hain... and one of him will be seeing the girl.
kaheen Hussain he to wo nahi...
ab daikho beta...

Ab to tayar hokar jana banta hai...

Picture up there is of reefaq.
Achi lagi?
No... OKH :(

Acha chapter to acha laga hoga?
kia...who bhi nahi :(
ahhhain now I will cry. :D

Sorry over dramatic hogayi thye but do tell me if you liked the chapter or not. And what you think about Reefaq? Anything you can guess?

Something Fun.Mazedaa and Masaledaar coming yaroon.