11. Angry Waqas

Since I take a 40 days gap. I think I owe you a recap. I know you love me :)

Recap: Asif family came to New York midnight (to meet a family for shehry's marriage) at nosh's house and spend some time there. Waqas was going to leave as he has to pick up Soghat and drop her to university when nosh and his mami insisted to bring Soghat to house. She came with them and spend some time there when Reefaq came in and she got to know that Waqas and Ree are somewhat connected.
Reefaq thought that Hussain is the one who is going to meet a girl and she says awkward things about Hussain to a girl when she realized that she did wrong. Before she explode in front of elders Hussain said her to keep quite. Hussain and Ree was talking when Soghat came and excuse her and Ree for a moment and in room she blame Ree for her marriage as in Soghat minds she thought Ree could have stop the marriage and save Soghat.

Waqas Hussain and Shehry was in the same room trying to figure out the connection between the girl rejecting Shehry ree's fainting and Soghat leaving when Waqas came to a point that there must be something related to his wife and he told that he is going to talk to Soghat whereas Shehry is afraid because he never thought that Waqas will doubt her own wife behind ree's blacking out.

And that's it. It's actually a whole 2 chapter description. And when I will take these long gaps I will be doing these recap parts. Okh? okh now I know as I took already a bunch of a time to update this you are curious to read it. Haina?

Happy Reading :D

Soghat POV:

Pouring the tea in tea cups I did a little balance walk towards the dining table when I saw chacha after a long time. "Asalam.O.Alaikum chacha ap kab aye" I said smiling when he passes a smile to me.

"bas kal raat he" he said. Chacha don't live with us his work is in Canada and he always be there for that. He comes once in a month here in New York to see if Murad Bhai is working ok with the second branch here.

"theek hai theek hai jao tayar hojao Waqas aata hoga tumhain university leejany k liye" chachi spoke taking a sip of her sugarless chai. Bina suger ki chai peeti haina is liye shayed zaban bhi karwi hai!

I went to my room or I should say store room where I'm living. I changed my clothes to my blue kurti paring it with a pant and wearing one of mom's dupatta I headed out with my books when the doorbell ring. Awkward! Because now a days Waqas gives me a miss call when he is outside.

With all my stuff I went outside and what I saw was nearly a shock for me. A person who stands in front was one who always saves me. I wish he would be here when they made me marry Waqas. He could have save me.

Seeing him after a long time my eyes became watery and my heart filled with mixed emotion of happiness and sadness.

"Hey teddy bear" he shouted and I instantly wrapped my hands around him hugging the life out of him. I can't believe he is here.

"Array mera bacha aja idhar aja" soon chachi came from inside separating him from me that's when I saw Waqas seeing towards me.

"chalain" Waqas said when Tahir Bhai came towards me leaving chachi at my back.

Yes Bhai. Tahir Bhai is chachi's son who is a couple of months older than me and in this house he is the only one who saves me from extra work and the other torture chachi do to me.
we have spent most of our childhood together and that's why chachi is irritated when chacha or he come home and that's the big reason he send them away from me so there will be no one saving me from hell.