Humsafar (Plot)

After waqas goes to the lockup atif informs his mother who goes to soghat's house and get in a fight with them.
while atif try to get a bail for waqas. Police gives him bail under the circumstances that when soghat will wakeup and he will record her words then they will take care of that matter.

Tariq soghat's cousin get a little worried from their behaviour and go to visit her into the hospital seeing her screaming from pain wand waqas massaging her feet to release it.
He feel guilty for his mistake and share this with his brother and they both try to say sorry but soghat inlaws was not allowing them in. They came up with the plan that if they tell them where her sister is she will forgive them .

Soghat sickness is healed an she save waqas by saying that she is not been beaten it was from the work she do without taking care of. Soghat leaves the hospital with her inlaws
and waqas gives her his bed to sleep.
Time passes and they become friends but soghat still wants to get separated from waqas.
One day in a mail they receive some papers in name of waqas in which there was all the info about soghat sister paras.

Seeing that paras is in Houston she insist waqas to take her there and he do so planing a car ride in  which he take reefaq with him.

In houston hussain is in cloud nine thinking reefaq will be here and when they do he insist her to visit his university where Reefaq meets fakhriya and javeriya hussain's best friends.
She become jealous and there jealousy work for then getting closer.

Soghat visit her sister seeing that she is in worst condition. she says her sister to join them but paras refuses saying that she cant leave her daughter behind.
So they file a case and win it.
soghat leaves with her sister  waqas and reefaq.

waqqs family happily accept paras and her daughter. soghat thinks that now is the time to leave and she ask one last favor from waqas that is to arrange tickets for Pakistan .
She tell him that they will sell the banglow  they own and start there life there. waqas insist to go with them and settle them.

They all leave for Karachi Pakistan and waqas and  paras choose to work together on some small business while waqas give them money to invest without selling the house.

Waqas for a time thought to take a tour of the banglow where he find some old recorded vcds which he played on VCR seeing some memories of Soghat.
He explore more and find a secret compartment in his room which have a box.

He take that to Soghat an  they open it to find gold biscuits inside with some papers that it was buyed in the name of her father.

She tell the news with paras and hey convert the gold in money.
Starting some other seasonal business which soon allows them to have a great source if income.

Meanwhile waqas sees that Soghat is meeting someone daily and he thought that this will be the time he leaves.
After waqas paras gets a call that his husband is sick and she leaves Soghat alone saying that no matter what she loves her husband.

Soghat was left alone.

4 Months lator....
Waqas was home alone in house when he heard that some one has enter the house And find Soghat there.
He asked her whats wrong and  then reply himself that she must be here for paperwork for divorce.

When Soghat confesses that she has feelings for him which is not that strong to say love.
He argue that she must love the man back in pak when Soghat clears that he is just her best friend like reefaq is his.

They started living together again and Soghat sister often visit her in newyork. Everything is happy.

Soghat gets to know that reefaq has feelings for hussain and their parents decided to engaged them both.
They get an invitation revealing that shehry is also getting engaged with a girl named hira.

They all leaves for Houston with atif when waqas actually got to know that Soghat is pakhtoon and he kept rolling hid eyes all the time because atif and Soghat was laughing loudly cracking some jokes in paktoon.

In Houston waqas gets busy in engagement preparations and atif decides to drop Soghat to paras house where he find MAHA Para's sister in law.

He insisted Soghat to invite her too an she accepted And came with paras in engagement.

In engagement atif treats maha like a child and she gets irritated and gets in a fight.
Atif confesses that he might like her and she stated that she wont date.

Atif being a gentleman talks to his parents who proudly fixed the Nikah dates and every one leaves Houston.

After some time Soghat and waqas gets cute baby boy and when the nurse was coming with their child making both of them to see for the first time.
Soghat confesses her love!

THE END

so... How was it?
I know its not written but was the plot good?

Hopefully after my exams i will start writing the plot as in the form if chapters.
And yeah there will be cute lovey dovey parts which i haven't detailed much here.

Thanks for all the support here!
Love you all.