Valentines Day Special

Karkat

You and karkat went out for valentines day, while Kankri was taking care of of (baby's name) you and karkat are leaving the restaurant, you guys got home and when you got to the bedroom you saw that in Rose petals it said 'I l♥VE YOU (NAME)' then karkat said "I Really mean it"

Sollux

"Hey sollux Happy Valentine's Day" but sollux wasn't listening, or so you thought "sollux I'm going out with my friends okay" "okay, gotcha" and then you left. Now that you left, sollux started getting everything ready EVERYTHING ready until she got home. A couple oh hours later she arrived and opened the door and said "sollux I'm home" "I'm in here"

Gamzee

"Hey sis, Happy Valentine's day" he said while hiding something behind his back "here this is for you" he handed it to you, it read 'I think your honking amazing and I honk you'  "awwwe Gamzee I love you to"

Tavros

Tavros left a small little valentines day card when he left to go drop off you (son or daughter) at (his or hers) grandmas house it said 'would you like to be my valentines but only if you want two! }:)' "I'm home (name)" you started running two him and showering him with kisses "I'm guessing you read the card" "yup"

Dave

"Hey babe, Happy Valentines" he said while you just hot home from picking your child up "Daddy, Happy Valentines Day" "You to baby girl"

Dirk

You and dirk and (child's name) were in the living room, you and dirk were cuddling while (child's name) was playing with (insert game console here) and then dirk said 'Your hot. And you know what's also hot Infinite showers. Wanna have one with me 'Cuz I need one now.

John

"Hey (name) Happy Valentines Day, I got you a present come closer" he said you moved closer "closer" you moved closer "closer" you moved a little closer, and then he kissed you "your welcome