Your Childs First Day Of School/Going To School

Finally After like 50000000000 years I update anyways enjoy~ EOR (^+++^)(^.^)/

Karkat:

Today was you (son/daughters) first day of school, and karkat in the other hand was... "(SON/DAUGHTERS NAME) DO YOU HAVE YOUR PENCIL, AND BOOKS AND, AND, AND UH, ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOL?" "Daddy why are you yelling?" Your (son/Daughter) asked "Sweetie, daddy's yelling, because, he's gonna miss you when you go to school" you say "Its okay daddy, I'll see you later, I'll miss you" (he/she) says "we're here" you say " wow its so big" "(HE/SHE'S) GROWING UP SO FAST" "Its Okay karkat"

Sollux:

"Daddy I can't wait till we get to thchool" "Yeah your gonna thee and meet tho many new frie- you can't be friendth with any boyth/girlth, okay" "whath a boy/girl?" "A boy/girl is a perthon that is different genderth than you" "whath that?" "(Son/daughters name) athk your teacher okay, I'm to young for thith" "No your not" "(name) can we hurry up and drop her off pleathe I want you and me to play gameth" "What kind of games?" You ask "My Gameth~"

Gamzee

"HeY sIs WeRe ArE wE tAkInG oUr LiTtLe MiRiCle?" Gamzee suddenly says getting into the car "to school, why?" "AwE sHiT" "Gamzee use better words" "SoRry MiRac-" "DaDdy WhAt DoEs ShIt MeAn?" Then all of a sudden gamzee sigh's "(NaMe) (ChIlD's NaMe) SaId A bAd WoRd"

Tavros

"(Daughter/son name) are you uh ready to go?" "Almost daddy, wait weres mommy" "I'm here" "(name) the bus is here" "okay bye honey" "bye (daughter/son name)" "bye mommy bye daddy, I love you"

Dave

"DAVE!" no answer "DAVE!!" still no answer "DAVID ELIZABETH STRIDER, YOU GET YOUR ASS UP" Then suddenly Dave got up "What time is it?" He says "Is It Still 2016, weres (daughters/ son's name)!?!?!" "Chill There in the living room, come on we have to take (her or him) to school" you say, he starts to get ready (Son/daughters name) NO BOYS/GIRLS OKAY" "OKAY DADDY, BYE FELICIA" "WHO TOLD YOU THAT WORD" "(MOMMY/DADDY) DID"

Dirk

"Dirk stop watching anime, help (son/daughter name) get ready" you say "What's in it for me? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)" "Fun stuff" "(son/daughter name) are you ready for school" "Yeah, I'm coming, I can't wait its gonna be so big" "Yeah and I can't wait to come back home~

John
"(NAME) (SON/DAUGHTER NAME) ISNT UP, WHAT IF WERE LATE, SHES GONNA BE SO SAD IF SHE CAN-" "John Chill she's ready and is in the car, your just like my friends boyfriend" "DADDY COME ON YOU TAKE 50 YEARS" "THATS NOT TRUE" "YES IT IS" "LETS JUST GO" "OKAY HURRY UP SO I CAN STOP YELLING"

ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, EVEN THO IT TOOK ME 50000000000000 YEARS TO DO DIS, PLEASE LIKE,COMMENT, AND SHARE ALSO THERE WILL BE A NEW BOOK OUT CALLED KARKAT X READER CAN WE FIX THIS? SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT TWO EVEN THO ITS FOR MY INSTAGRAM, BUT IM GOING TO PUBLISH IT ON HERE TWO, SO SEE YOU NEXT BOOK OR CHAPTER - TRASHY KNIGHT

PS THAT IS MY YOUTUBE VIDEO ALTHOUGH THE FOTTAGE IS NOT MINE