Christmas Special

BTW UR KIDS AREN'T IN DIS ONE

Karkat

"HEY (NAME) CAN YOU COME TO THE KITCHEN" karkat says yelling from the Kitchen "SURE BABY" your walking to the kitchen and karkat walks up to you "MARRY CHRISTMAS (NAME), I LOVE YOU" he says and then kisses you under the mistletoe.

Sollux

"Solluxxx. Look, I Think you missed a present" he took it and unwarped it. "Omai fucking god babe. It's [insert game title here] for [insert console here] Thank you so much, I Love You" he says while giving you multiple kisses

Gamzee
"MeRrY cHrIsTmAs MiRiClE" Gamzee says while waking up and hugging your waist and kissing you "Merry Christmas baby" you say, he hands you a box and you start to unwrap it, when it's finally unwrap, there's a photo of when you guys met.

Tavros

"Tavros, sweetie Merry Christmas" you say as you give him a box. He opens it and starts smiling "Well, whatcha think?" "It's beautiful (your name) I love it, Thank Youuuuu" he says while kissing you

Dave
"BABY, MERRY CHRISTMAS" Dave yells from coming up the stairs "I got you this, to show how much you really mean to me heh" he says scratching the back of his head, you start to unwrap it and your eyes start to widen "Babe, you shouldn't have"

Dirk
"Babeeeee, look what I got you" You grab the box from under the tree and start to unwrap the box, when you open it, it has a necklace staying "Will You Be The Player One, To My Player Two" and you couldn't stop yourself from sobbing :))))))

John

You Wake Up John from his sweet slumber and kiss him sweetly on the lips "Good Morning Baby" you say "Good Morning (name)" and right after that john looks up and sees a mistletoe on the ceilinh bed "You know the drill" and started showering you with a shit ton of kisses "This is gonna be one hell of a christmas"

-------------------------------------------------

OKAY I KNOW MY LAZY ASS WAS TOO FUCKING LAZY TO UPDATE THIS SHIT FOR CHRISTMAS AND I'M SORRY BUT IT IS HERE NOW, and sorry if it has any spellinh mistakes :))))))