What they are like as a father and teaches them

Darry - if he had boy or girl he would be protective and make sure the use their heads, get good grades, and be safe.

Dally - if it was a boy he would teach him out to fight and after Dally found his girl he would teach his son to respect people which really means women, and show him his soft side like with he did with Johnny. If it was a girl he would be protective and threaten every boy who wants to date her, and show his soft side like he did with Johnny.

Two-bit - if it was a boy he would teach him how to be "cool" by wearing grease in his hair, having and knowing how to use a butterfly blade, how to get the ladies, and tease him a little bit, too. If it was girl he would tease her and try to make her laugh and protect her.

Steve - if it was a boy he would teach how to be a car expert like himself and make sure his son can be good and amazing. If it was girl he would make sure she does good in school and find a great guy.

Sodapop - he would make sure both of his kids try to get the best grades they can get so they can graduate and do something greater than working at a gas station when they are finished with high school.

Johnny - he would make sure that he never hurts his kids both physically and emotionally, and tells them there's always something great in life but you have to wait even though how much you might suffer at the moment.

Ponyboy - he would tell them story's he made up at night and teach them how to write, get good grades, and also his kids would beg him to a race.