4: Being thrown under the bus

Warning; I didn't proof read this so sorry >:O also pic of Veah to right

Being grounded sucks some serious monkey balls. I honestly would rather jump off a cliff, but I won't because I have River and Ellie to worry about right now.

Speaking of River and Ellie I can't speak to either of them right now, because my mom confiscated my phone without allowing me to tell my friends that I am grounded. That's totally fair and reasonable right? Haha totally not.

I sat in my room staring at my wall not doing much since I'm not allowed the Internet or my cellphone. I feel like such a typical teenager, but what was I supposed to do with my life? I can't hang out with anyone and I can't use technology to entertain myself. This is going to be the longest week of my life.

I heard screaming coming from the kitchen. My sister and my mother were arguing about something. Which is super surprising, because my sister is basically my mother's little angel.

Eventually the arguing started to die down and my sister barged into my room, dragging my mother in by hand.

"Caych, please hear me out. You're going to like this." She pleaded

I looked at my mom for assurance, she nodded her head. She was clearly frustrated and angry at my sister. I wanted to understand so I decided to give my little, sister a chance. Even though she had thrown me under the bus.

"Okay, but make it fast" I told her, I didn't want her to think that I give in easily.

"So today I was listening to the radio" she started

"That's fascinating" I said sarcastically, cutting her off.

"Caych, please please stop this is really important" she started to plead again

I sighed and nodded my head.

"So a radio contest was on for winning One direction tickets and back stage passes"

I nodded. She was so freaking stupid, she was always trying to win this kind of stuff. I sort of felt for her knowing that in our financial situation we'd probably never go to a concert. At least until my mother finally settles down with someone and finishes her nurse schooling.

"So naturally I called in and this time..I won" she told me

Jealousy kind of ran through my body. She won the tickets? Screw her, I've been a much longer and dedicated fan. Even though I'm a closeted directioner I definitely deserve those tickets more than she does. The weird thing though is that she felt the need to come in and brag about it to me. Thanks sis, love you too.

"But mom won't let me go" she pouted

My mouth immediately went into an 'O' form and I shot an extremely dirty look at my mother. Even though my sister didn't deserve the tickets, what kind of mother keeps their 12 year old daughter from going to a One Direction concert? That should be some kind of child abuse! Well not really, but still. That's cruel.

"I can't afford to miss work to take her" my mom said, slightly sad.

I could tell now that she felt pretty bad about it. I knew she couldn't miss a night of work. She was a very well balanced person and had to work really hard in order to pay for her student loans, car payment and house payment. Although she drove me crazy. She was definitely working her ass off in order to take the best care as possible for my sister and I.

I frowned and looked down "I'm sorry Veah"

She grinned at me "Don't be"

I was very confused about what she was going to say next. Why would she be happy that she can't go to a One Direction concert...that's like insanity.