6: Nightmares

Flash forward to Monday morning;

I got to school at an actual time and woke up and a pretty good time. I decided to wear a cute dress and curl my hair. The dress was pretty basic. It was a cute little denim, dress with a white stitched pattern on the bottom. I paired it with my adorable, navy blue, bow flats.

I even decided to post a picture of myself on instagram in it. Then BAM 500 likes in less than 30 minutes. Thanks One Direction.

I went downstairs and my mom drove me to school without problems. I think it's because I actually got to school at a normal time. Which is quite strange for me, but who cares? Even though I've never had a tardy at least this time I deserve to actually not have a tardy... If that makes any sort of sense.

I went to my locker and again guess who was hiding there? It was a cute boy named, River. He was standing over me.

"What's up?" he asked, bringing me into a hug.

"Just getting my stuff together so I can go to class"

tweet alert sound

I looked down at my phone to see that someone had DM'd me on twitter.

"Who's that?" River asked, looking over my shoulder.

"I don't know" I told him, while opening my DM box.

For some reason my phone was being incredibly slow, but finally when the page opened up I read it and I was not pleased.

from: Harry Styles

Hey babe, how bout' we meet up at the cinema?

Disgustedly I put my phone back into my pocket and tried to brush it off. Before I could though River grabbed me and pulled me towards him.

"Why is Harry Styles DMing you? Doesn't he know you're mine?" He asked, looking into my eyes with those nice puppies.

"He does" I told him "He just seems to be a very persistent boy"

"Why haven't you cheated yet? I mean I'd totally understand if you did, he's famous, cute and well British" he frowned, looking at me a little sad.

"I'd rather die alone" I told him.

That gave him some reassurance, which almost made me want to laugh. River always pulls the most incredible, best faces.

"I love you" He said, embracing me.

"I love you too" I replied, locking my lips to his.

The kiss was pretty passionate until some teacher came and yelled at us for PDA. I almost laughed in his face, but I didn't because I'd rather die than get detention.

Flash forward to lunch;

Lunch was pretty cool. River was out playing football with a large group of friends. So Ellie and just sat in the bleachers and talked to each other. I decided to tell her about my 'horrible' One Direction experience.

"Lol, Ellie guess what I did Friday?"

"What?" She asked, excitedly. She probably thought that River and I went out and had an amazing night together. Which..we did, but that's besides the point.

"My mom made me take Veah to a One direction concert"

She laughed, "How'd you get there?"

"Oh here's the embarrassing part" I chuckled "River drove us there and came with us"

"What?" She asked, confused "He likes 1D?"

"Haha of course not! I sort of maybe...like black mailed him into doing it so I could go with someone I like" I giggled