Is this the end?

Normal Pov *

* next morning *

You woke up and sat up. You stretched your arm and look around the room...then you saw Kirito asleep on the chair next to the bed. You got up and walked outside and looked at the beautiful view.

(F/n)'s Pov *

I looked at the view and sigh as I enjoyed the light breeze flowing through my hair. I walked towards the lake. I smile as look at the family of ducks swimming together in the water. I suddenly think of Kirito and I start to blush. I was deep in thought about him.

Suddenly, I felt two arms around my waist. It made me jump in surprise. I turned around and was about to hit them but then it was Kirito. I say" you idiot, you scared me." He chuckle and says " I'm sorry  (F/n) but I had to. " I punched him in the arm.

Kirito says " oww, that hurt." I say" you deserved it for giving me a fright." Kirito smiles and says" I know I deserve it from you after what all I did to you." He looks away. I say " hey Kirito, can we just start over again?" He looks at me and says " okay then can we...You know ummm....be boyfriend and girlfriend?" I start to blush and say" I would love to Kirito."

He smiles and looks at me. He pecks my lips. I kissed him back. He pulls away and says " okay let's go relax and enjoy this time off from fighting." I say" and your partner, Asuna?" He says " I told her that I needed to take a break from the front lines and that I need to spend time with a friend of mine."  I say " okay so I'm your friend, hey?" I look away.

He takes my chin and says" no you are not a friend, your my girlfriend. Cause if you were a friend, I won't be able to do this..." I say " do what? " He smirks and says" this..." and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes as I kissed him. He pulls away and hugged me as we watched the family of ducks swimming together.

I smile and say" one day, I want to start a family with the one I'll be marrying..."

Kirito's Pov *

I held (F/n) as we watch a family of ducks swimming together in the water. She smiles and says " One day, I want to start a family with the one I'll be marrying..." when she says that, I blush uncontrollable and look down at her. She looks up at me and says" I hope that it will be you..." I smile and say" same here after this whole game is over." She nods.

I take her inside and go lay down on the bed. She sits next to me on the bed. I pull her down to lay in my arms. She smiles and says " Kirito?" I say" yeah?" She puts her head on my chest and says " can we stay like this forever?" I look at her and say" yeah as long as I have you." She smiles and closes her eyes. I look up at the ceiling and think about what she said earlier about marrying and starting a family. I look back at her as she is asleep on my chest. I smile and fall asleep.

* a few hours later *

I wake up and saw it was afternoon. I look at her sleeping form. I gently pick her head up and place it on the pillow. I slowly and quietly get up and changed into comfortable clothes. I go out to take a walk and to get some fresh air.

As I walked outside, I thought about the whole marriage thing and then remembered that Asuna told me about the marriage thing on Sword Art Online. I shook my head and say " we need to take our time with this whole relationship thing. One day, when the time is right. I will think about it."

I walked back to the house. I got a delicious smell coming from the house. I walked in and I gasped at the sight. I saw (F/n) standing by the table full of different types of food. She smiles and says" I'm glad you are home Kirito. I decided to make supper for us. I hope you like it." I sat down as she started to dish up for me.