A quest and Yui's heart

(F/n)'s Pov *

After we saved the woman and the children. We went a place where children stayed. It was like a orphanage. We explained the situation with Yui. She had told us that is more likely Yui can be a orphan and that she never seen her here before. I sigh and then Yui offered me her bread to eat. I smiled and took it and rubbed her head. As we were on our way out, a woman with Sliver hair and blue eyes stopped us. We thought that we were in trouble after what happened today.

She says" Don't worry, I'm here to thank you for what you did. My name is Yulier and I have come here with a quest for you two." I look at Kirito and say" a quest?" We nod as we walk back in and sat down as Yulier explained everything. She says" one of our members got trap and hasn't come back in three days and the army won't even help us. So I heard of two solo players that were good with quest and is a higher level. Please I beg you, please help me save Thinker."

I look at Kirito as he looks at me. Then Yui says" she's telling the truth Mama." I look at her and say" Yui how do you know?" She says" I can't remember but I can see in her eyes that she means what she says" Kirito says" I'd rather trust and regret than doubt and regret " I smile at him and nod.

I say" we will do it..." Yulier says" thank you so much Kirito and (F/n)." I nod and say" okay Kirito, let's go..." Yui says" I'm going with you Mama! " Kirito and I look at her as I say " Yui it's dangerous there" Yui says" no I'm going with you..." Kirito says " she's at that rebellious stage." Yui grabs Kirito's arm and says" I'm going with you." Kirito sighs and says" you are stubborn just like your mom" I say " I am not Kirito..." as I slap him on the shoulder.

Kirito says " oww I was just kidding" I sigh and smile at him. We leave and follow Yulier to where it was. Kirito carried Yui on his shoulder. We get to the entrance, Yui looks down the stairs. I looked at her a bit worried. She says" I'm not scared Mama." With her cute smile.

Kirito rubs her head and says " she'll one day be a great swordsman like her papa. I growl and say" no she'll be even greater like her Mama." Yui laughed and says" Mama, Papa." We look at her and we started to laugh. We went down the stairs and there was giant frogs. Kirito took them all out. Yulier says " sorry for not helping." I smile and say no worries, it's kind of his thing so I let him be..." she nods and shows us Thinker's location.

Kirito says " that was a good fight and they drop items." I say" like what?" He select it from his storage and it was a frog's leg. I grabbed it out of his hand and tossed it up and cutted it and toss the pieces away and says " no way in hell am I going to cook disgusting frog legs. " Kirito turned around and back and he had a lot of frog legs in his arms. I yelled " what?!" I grabbed them and throw every single one. I gripped him by the collar. I glared at him with a glare so terrifying that he gulped.

Yui breaks my glare and says to Yulier" you smiled..." I looked at her and at Yulier who had a smile on her face. I smiled and let go of Kirito. We walked on and saw in the distance Thinker. Yulier says " Thinker!" He says" Yulier" he then says" Don't come any further." Kirito ran and knocked her out of the way when an unknown monster appeared. Kirito says" everyone go to the safe area and use the teleport crystals and get out of here. (F/n) go take Yui and get to a safe place."

I say" what about you Kirito? " He says" I'll come just now. Hurry! " I look at Yui and she says" Mama!" I say " Yulier get Yui out of here and take her somewhere safe." She nods. I draw my blades and stand next to Kirito. Kirito says " (F/n) you should go..." I look at him and say" Kirito, I swore a vow to always be by your side til death do us apart. " I stand ready with my duel blades. The monster attacks Kirito and I block it's attack but we get knocked down. I slowly get up and saw Kirito's health bar was slowly decreasing. I say" Kirito...." I looked at him as he tried to get up. Then I saw Yui walk up in front of the monsters.