CHAPTER 3

Jade's Pov

The school bus turned into the school and my tension rose. I bit nervous teeth and played with my fingers. Oh God. The bus stopped and everyone left him. So confident as possible and without emotions on her face and I left the bus. The excitement continued to rise.

Jordan ran to my happiness in front of me, so you would not see me at first. I stuck my hands deep into the pockets of my jacket and we ran the swarm of students along. Fortunately nobody gave us overly much attention, so we did not stood out.

,,Where's the secretary? „, asked my brother suddenly a girl his age, who hid behind a book She lowered the book something and smiled slightly Suddenly she turned beet red and said: ,,...Um ... back there", and pointed to a door at the end of the recreation hall.

,,Thank you", Jordan smiled charmingly and winked slightly.

By thy-serious?-view I looked at Jordan, who enjoyed only grinned and the greedy eyes of the girl. Would we not see similar, I would have probably mince. I politely knocked on the door of the Secretariat. Then I opened the door and ran as a first in the small but frightening Secretariat.

,, What can I do for you? "Asked a plump brunette with fake friendliness.,, We are Jade and Jordan and Hodgens and new," I replied with a quiet calm voice her question. She search something under her desk and gave us no further comments our schedules and papers nit codes for our lockers, we took against friendly.

When we returned from the Secretariat said Jordan casually: ,,Boar, she was so fat "evil I looked at him and said sourly:,,Everyone is beautiful in its own way." ,, Okay my philosophy sister. Where did you teaching? "He asked, grinning. The recreation hall was unlike just swept empty.

,, Bio room ... uh ... A 210. You? "I asked, looking at my schedule.,, Chemistry. A250" answered my little brother annoyed because chemistry was his hatred specialist. Suddenly he tore his eyes wide and said to exciting:,, What? I have sports today? Why today? Then I can not join it!"

I just shook his head and gave him a hug goodbye, to which he bend down and I had to stand on tiptoe. Then he walked to the right in the direction of chemistry rooms. After I watched him, was I was looking for my locker. I finally found him near the front door.

In my locker all the books that I apparently needed documents. I glanced at my schedule. Bio, English, and then from. That would hopefully be relaxing. At my old school, I had every day at least until 3 pm and here? The school liked frankly getting better. After I stowed my books in my pocket, I ran in the direction of the space. Fortunately, the rooms were advertised.

I quickly found, but I knocked quite difficult to start. ,,Come?",I heard shrine an arrogant voice. This could indeed be great. I slowly opened the door of the room and into tratt.

,,Mrs. Hodgens. Jade Hodgens. Right?" ,she asked, with the pronunciation of my Names I could beat them. Instead, I smiled and replied with a calm Yes.,, When they arise. Over there is only one place left," she said, pointing to a place in the last row of the window. We consider it positive. A window seat.

With quick steps, I ran to the place and threw a look over the class. Each group was sitting in this room. So-called school Bitches, Nerds, Bad Boys, Normal...

As I dropped to my place, said the teacher:,, Jade my name is Mrs. Stark. Get Hol but with Alexis biology books from the library! "

A girl in a black long ribbon t-shirt rose and headed toward the exit.

Somehow it was scary. She watched my every move. Finally, I arrived at the door. Alexis opened the door and we ran out. Silently we walked side by side. In the library-was already a big stack of thick books. We divided on this and ran back.

,, Can you take my books and do before? I have to go to the bathroom, "she said suddenly and I just nodded. She gave me in the heavy books and I stalked wagging toward Bioraum. Suddenly something rushed into me and all the books including me fell to the ground.

,, Can not you be careful? "Hissed a guy in a leather jacket in front of me. Stunned, I began to respond: ,,Me? I should watch out for? You are the one who is running into me. " The guy turned his jacket and ran on. ,, Bitch, "he muttered to himself, but I did not sit on me definitely.

,,I beg your pardon? Fuck you, "I snapped sour The look of arrogant Guys not changed He brushed through his brown hair and then said with annoyed voice..!,, You heard me" Furious, I then said,, flap, asshole. " I usually did not use insults often, but when it was needed. He ran toward Bioräume, but then I began to organize the books. Alexis was surprised out of the toilet and said: ,, Do you know who that was? "

,,Yes, an asshole", I said, holding up the books. ,, No, that was ... „, said next to me on Alexis, but I interrupted her again. ,, Let me guess. The bad boy of the school and no this guy I will not remarry in any other Storie!" With a raised eyebrow considered myself the Nerd next to me and we just ran back.

I was still on 180, but I tried not to show, when we were back in the room to me. Silently I put the books down on the desk and sat down in my seat. The school could not be better. Oh, I had introduced myself at all. How rude of me.

I am Ms. Sarcasm.

The rest of the hour, I listened to the topic of the hour: cell evolution in marine mammals. Very interesting. For real! Fortunately the bell rang and I was released. Finally a break. I quickly packed my things and ran out of the room. Arriving at my locker, I stowed my things and took out English ...

------

Hey Guys,

Jenny here. I hope you like this Chapter. Thanks for the los of votes. This makes me so happy! :)

Have a nice day!

Love