CHAPTER 4

Jade's Pov

After I closed my locker again, I took my phone out of my pocket.

Every other girl that had moved would now write the abandoned friends, but I remembered no friends.

I sighed and began to play Subway Surfers, waiting for the end of the break. Unfortunately Jordan did not show up, so I wrote him a message, but he did not answer.

The whole break through I was alone at my locker. Already poor, but what I have to do something else? When it rings, I go with a sigh on the search for the English room. However, this search proved as serious as previously. Something too late, I found him then still. This time not at all hesitant, I opened the door and apologized once: would say short and crisp as Grandma Hodgens ,,Sorry, I have the space not found". Moment I had not seen Grandma.

,,Jade Hodgens right?", asked the English teacher with a friendly smile. I nodded.

He certainly was a cool teacher.

,, Jade, would you please introduce yourself? "He asked and I became clear that this was not a cool teacher.

Nevertheless, I began to introduce me:,, I am towed Jade and recently. My hobbies "Sit down,, Thank Jade, I'm Mr. Presley. But back there" belongs drawing and skating., Replied my new English teacher.

I followed his characters and opened his eyes. But I ran anyway to my place. I quickly took out my English stuff and placed it on the table. Then I sat down on the uncomfortable chair.

,, Well sweetie, "asked the man from this morning I rolled his eyes and muttered annoyed.:

,, Do not call me Sweet! „

,, Okay sweetie, "said the guy, whose name I did not know and I replied annoyed: ,, Shut up"

The guy stopped and I devoted my attention Mr. Presley.

,, I have great news for you! "Mr. Presley said, smiling.

Free hour? Vacation? Faster school conclusion?

,, Next week Friday you will have no classes ... "he began to talk. Yeah, no classes.

,, ... Because you will fly on a school trip to London. I share regardless of the parents' letters. The trip have your parents pay for all this. Even your Jade. I share the same a the room. You will divided Young Girl. We know that nothing will happen, "Mr. Presley began weiterzuerzählen. I would rather lessons. Parents letters were gave and I threw him without a glance I threw him without a look at it throw in my college block. ,, You will allowed to use in London not American English. It is solely permitted British English. I'll start with the list. It can not be changed, since the rooms have been booked. Trading is not possible, "said the teacher, and I was just before despair.

But maybe I win yes a gay best friend? That would be cool time. I always wanted one. Yes. That would be great.

Now I began to dream really.

Mr. Presley gave a list from his wallet out, cleared his throat and began to read:,, Lily Archer and Tristan Stevenson, Lauren Connor and Brody Moore, ... "

After a while the letter H was his turn. ,, Richie Harper and Elena Wingson, Jade Hodgens and Damon Stone ... "

Who was Damon Stone? The name sounded somehow dangerous.

Whisper I asked the guy next to me who was still wearing his leather jacket. The then began to grin broadly and replied with a wink:,, May I introduce myself? Dean Stone. "No! No! Hazel you so were right. Fate is a damn lousy traitor. I did not want to end up like in a novel with this guy there. No. I will not.,, You must go," said now Mr. Presley and I exhaled in relief. Transparent I ran out of the room. Now I had to run well. Once at the bus stop, no bus was standing there, so I ran off quickly. The bus only had an eternity ads now ongoing. Oh great.

then I finally took my cell phone out of his pocket and started my playlist. Peanut Butter Jelly of Galantis was the first song that sounded in my ears. Had I just took my board. Then I would be a lot faster.

Felt hours later, I arrived home. All the way home I thought about that I just could not be bothered in this school trip. How nice it would be done with school?

In the kitchen, I looked in the refrigerator. Besides a lemon there was nothing in it. As this Lemon got there? Questions, questions.

That meant no lunch, but I had some food. The doctor had said that I was slightly underweight by the one-year coma. The doctors kept the fact of not possible. Some would find that determines nicely with the be underweight, but that there was no way. I constantly had to remember something to eat, so as not to tip over. I hated my current situation simply.

Finally I took my board and drove off. Disoriented by Washington. Good idea? Not?!

Luckily me today rescued Domino's Pizza life. I ordered breadsticks and a tiny pizza and ate with relish my food then. I loved Pizza simple. What was better than pizza and burgers? Nothing for me.

Since I still had some money left, I decided to look around me for a shop. Relatively quickly, I found a fascinating record store. It felt like stepping back into the past before this shop to join. A man with a white beard greeted me friendly behind the counter and asked if I was looking for something specific, but I said no smiling.

Then I found something wonderful.

In the far corner I found the new album from Fall Out Boy as a plate.

I felt like I had found a treasure. So I just had to buy this record. The elder seller gave me a bag and I was on my way home. I drove past a hairstyle, McDonalds, a games hall, Wendy's and much more. Then I came to completely out of breath at home.

,, Where were you? "Asked my mum when I came scared.

I took the album out of the bag and said, convinced,, Mum, I have found the treasure in the world. Look! "My mother opened her eyes and replied enthusiastically:,, No. The you is so rare." My mum loved Fall out Boy just what was mostly really funny, but annoying. Mum ran to the plate in the kitchen and then said:,, The we need to hang. As wars actually at school? "

I sighed and answered:,, It went like this. We go next week on a school trip, but that you know and you have agreed that I may with a boy in a room "The last part I asked incredulously asking carefree as always nodded my mum and said:?.,, We were think that you would not hurt. " I just shook his head and disappeared into my room. There I threw myself on my bed and fell asleep.