CHAPTER 7

Jade's Pov

On Friday morning, I already started thinking about the upcoming class trip, even if it was a week back. I wanted to share me a room with this ass who had the whole week truant. Hopefully he did not come with the class trip, because on him had I absolutely no desire.

At least today was Friday and thus almost the weekend.

I had this week each break spent alone and hope to be able to make friends completely lost.

In the morning I was awakened by my new alarm which consisted Vögelzwitscher.

At least that was more comfortable than this ridiculous Fraz Channel 1 who like talking about carpets.

But I had also quite a few quirks, so I forgave her.

After I ahfgestanden, I brushed my teeth to get these eckligen taste out of my mouth. Then I poured myself felt liters of water in the face and was gradually growing. Then I slipped into my white jeans and my black top. Since I was always quite cold, I even pulled a gray cardigan over it and had finished my simple outfit. Then I needed some like hours to find the perfect socks. But when I - black socks then found I was as it were over the moon.

I slipped into these wonderful socks and then ran down the wooden staircase. I liked the house here. It was cozy yet modern furnished to hit exactly my style.

Finally, I slipped into my black Nike Free's who were yesterday in a shoe store on sale when I had to go kut Mum shopping because she needed new shoes.

Then I ran like every day toward the bus stop. I wish and saved since felt eternities on a car.

For any European small car I had enough money, I wanted no jedich subcompact.

Any change of subject.

At the bus stop was strangely but me only 3 other students there alone. What had I missed? The bus was waiting today unfortunately a long time coming and I froze me almost everything from when I stood outside for so long. But when he finally came bus, came to meet the warmth lift. Without a Höffliches Good morning to the bus driver, I ran as far back as it was possible. In the penultimate row I sat down then to the window. Then I took out my cell phone and began to hear my favorite song Uma Thurman from Fall Out Boy.

I quietly began to sing:

,, She want's to dance like Uma Thurman ... "

Jordan had today again only at 10 am teaching what I found extremely bad. strayed at school as always gave you my attention. I ran straight to the Spanish room and sat there on the floor. A few seconds later the doorbell rang unfortunately already.

Señora Valencia repeated just the perfect, but since missing more than the majority of the course, we watched Shrek in Spanish at.

As it ring for hours end, I could applaud, but I bit back to me smiling.

The few students left the room and I followed them.

I was so excited, because today was Jordan's so-called warm-up match. In this game would be decided whether he would be aufgenohmen the team. But I knew he could do it. It would probably still be the team captain.

I was, however, just unsportsmanlike and clumsy. Not a very nice combination.

Physics unfortunately withdrew unnecessarily lengthened. Was I this Fa not simply deselect h? If that is possible, I will do that.

After Phsyik I had my first and luckily einzigste gym class, the hatge a week before me.

My PE teacher Mrs. Clarkson was highly motivated and challenged us ahf first to jog 3 rounds in the gymnasium. Oh great.

They fired at us and cheered. You would easily pass as a cheerleader. Mrs. Clarkson was about the top 30, had light brown hair, a several narrow face and always a smile.

After 3 laps I was exhausted. Now we should make another 20 pushups and 15 sit-ups.

Sit-ups were still, but pushups were really the last.

Especially I had no strength in my arms.

But bad in physical education, I also found that we should wear the hair and me were not closed hair. I felt so not comfortable.

After the exercises I broke with the effort together almost, breathing heavily, so I sat down to the end of the day on the bench. I really should build more stamina.

After I replaced my short shorts and my black T-shirt back through my normal clothes, I went to the tribune in the opposite sports hall and sat down. Jordan greeted me excitedly what was really funny to watch. After several minutes, the game kicked off. I've always felt ball sports so as dangerous, which is why I had put to the very top.

Sometime was then time break, and Jordan sat down beside me. So I'd fall over now in his place. It was 3: 1 for the other team. But I did not lose hope and cheered Jordan to continue, he would do it.

Suddenly a blonde also came to me and asked me really all seriousness: ,, Want to come next Tuesday to Cheer tryouts "

Confused, I looked at her and replied: ,, I've never done "The girl who was estimated one or two years older than me, smiled and replied:

,, You do not need experience. simply come at 14 o'clock on Tuesday in hall B! "Without an answer to be expected, they turned back.

Shaking his head, I saw her even after until I started again Jord cheer. You might think I was his girlfriend. The idea struck me as funny.

Suddenly Jordan jumped up and hit the basket. Then was blown and the coach went to Jordan, who began to grin widely.

,, Did you manage? "I asked with a smile. He nodded and we jumped into his arms. He had done it, even if I was clear earlier. ,, The coach said I was one of the best players that he had ever seen ", my little brother said overjoyed. I just nodded and hugged him.

,,We must celebrate that! Five Guys and cinema? "I suggested brightly.

My brother nodded and we were on our way.

However, according to Five Guys we had to make an important vital decision. What movie should we watch? At the end of Jordan persuaded me to THE VISIT.

I hated horror movies.

After the film, I was sure it would take the visit to grandma yet.

In the evening I was with the idea that the weekend was cheerful in bed. Because of my happiness, I fell asleep fairly quickly and fell into a deep sleep. Good night!

-----

Hope u like it! :)