CHAPTER 6

Damon's Pov

With a furious glance looked at me one of Cooper's followers, but on his lips was a devilish grin. He was wide as a high-rise, had a bald bald and fat upper arms. In total, he reminded me of a sumo wrestler.

He hit me in the stomach, so I fell to the ground.

I could not long wail from the pain, because probably would be my end.

I quickly tratt against the left leg of Coopers followers, who now fell to the ground without further resistance. This was my chance.

I gave him the full force of a head butt and placed my Faudt with full force in his face.

So he slumped unconscious, but before that he once beat me hard with his fist in the face.

Coopers followers were just not the strongest.

Without further ado, I left him in the dark alley and began to run through the city. An exact destination I had not in mind. However, when I noticed that my jaw was thick and I could not do this time specify the dentist as an excuse again, I ran toward my home. There was no car in the driveway. I opened the door with the key, I produced krammte in my pocket, on.

When I closed the door behind me, I ran into the kitchen. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. But the rhythm I might know that someone was, the not in the same building as I lived. Cautiously, I turned around and took me by the right hand of the sharp kitchen knife from the drawer.

Then I spied Jasper. Jasper was Coopers assistant if you could call it that. He had ginger hair on his head, somber dark eyes and trained upper arms. Protein powder! No more!

In his hand he held no weapon. Been jediglich pressed to solid fists. With slow steps and tense facial expression he ran up to me.

Then he took a silvery knife from his pocket and grinned devilishly what I would describe as funny. Another step, he came up to me.

I remained standing still on the spot. Then suddenly everything happened very quickly. He rushed quickly up to me and carved the knife in my arm and tens of it almost to the bottom.

I tensed up and threw it at a revolution on the tile floor. He groaned and brought back in position.

He tried again to stab with a knife, but I dodged skillfully. I met him once in the face, but he replied and scratched me a long line on the cheek.

I gasped and sat down on the ground. Jasper came closer, but I beat him a fist in the stomach.

I had not ever before unzubringen anyone. Another time I Schlig to. Then came something unexpected. With rigid face Jasper turned away and sate in a deep voice: ,, Think about it "

So he let me lie bleeding. Pain Meets I took my phone out of my pocket. Oh great, my parents should appear in about half an hour here and Louis in an hour.

Groaning in pain, I got up. The hospital was not an option. So I dragged myself laboriously up the stairs and then ran into the bathroom.

There I sat down on the toilet bowl and krammte the first aid kit under the sink out.

I wrapped a bandage around my arm and schmirrte me some ointment that drove the rapidity of healing vorran, ahf face. About the ointment I stuck then it patches.

Finally, I looked at myself in the face. The patch was on his left cheek and my right cheek was swollen thick.

That could and I wanted to tell anyone. I quickly ran down the stairs and took a cooling pack.

With this, I ran to my room.

There I pulled off my shoes and my shirt and went to bed. The cooling pack, I took off on my cheek. A few minutes later, I managed to fall asleep.

On next morning I woke up by himself. The clock showed me 11:32 to a.m. The cooling pack yesterday was on the floor. But the swelling had already declined somewhat. Still tired I dragged myself into the bathroom next door. I rested my face on the sink and began my ice-cold water to spray in the face. Then I dried me wirder and looked to the pavement.

Without thinking, I tore it off with full force. I still had a deep wound on my face. Sighing, I distributed the ointment of yesterday it with the hope that she looked at my face. Then I glued it a skin-colored plaster. The Association wrap around my arm, I do not even dare.

Then I dragged myself back to my room.

I threw myself back into my gray white made bed and noticed that I had forgotten the cooling pack. So I ran down the glass staircase and disappeared into the kitchen. There I lay back the old cooling pack and took a new one. For this I still took me a packet of crisps in my favorite variety; Sour Cream and Onion.

Then I was again a little later in my bed.

I took my headphones from the bedside table and started my Fall out Boy playlist. Uma Thurman made the beginning. While I was surfing the Internet, I ate then on the chips.

Suddenly a message flimmte on.

I tapped on them and chat opened. The message was from Twain.

,, Where are you age? "He had written. Then I decided to respond to it later and put my cell phone in hand, listening to my favorite band Fall out Boy.

In the evening came in my little 14 year-old brother and asked me how I was doing. I lied and said: ,, Well "!

On next day I was not still in school, because with this wound in the face everyone would really draw any suspicion.

The day I spent with The Walking Dead and chips.

Boaar, I preferred to play football, to squat as Hiet.

Again and again, with hopefully I schmirrte me the ointment, which brought absolutely nothing, on my god created by face. God, the sounded gay.

In the evening came my mum in my room. She did not ask what had happened. Probably she could think that, as I have often looked like that. I hated Cooper abysmally. So someone could not be my uncle. Sometimes I felt like Harry Potter before in my situation, but that to say out loud would make me an idiot. My mum verbanf my arm again and took another supposedly more effective ointment and carried it to me on my face. Then she disappeared again. But I could hear the two speak again as they were saying these things, so that it could not go any further.

Finally, I fell asleep without thinking.