CHAPTER 8

Jade's Pov

Weekend! It's finally the weekend.

Cheerful as I was previously asleep, I woke up and in the morning again. I decided to go to the kitchen first.

My outfit was really hot, because it consisted of a black sweatpants and a pink top with unicorns on it. You only live once.

In the kitchen, my dad let newspaper. Mum could not be found.

When I entered the room, Dad lay the paper down and said,. ,, Come Out Tomorrow Jas and Jase from London "

I ripped merry eyes and began to grin widely. At last I saw her again.

Finally, I took my favorite cup and gave me a hot chocolate on it with neat cream. Right now I was supposed to take almost twice as many calories to me. I should definitely enjoy.

The hot chocolate I drank cuddled him living room in a blanket and watched while eating divergent. After the movie was over, I ran into my room and started homework on.

At 4 pm I was done in less than 5 hours, and my head was smoking just like that.

Sighing, I sat wearily on my bed. What was school well? To Learn? But I'm about 90% of what I have learned never need again. I would be sure that you can decide what you learn.

Finally I took my laptop from my desk and went to the Internet.

I gave a Youtube and watched the last part of How to Survive High School of MyLifeAsEva on.

Eva was just so cool.

After I had done that, I decided to become something productive, I was never.

I had to go for a run carried out by a very long time, but what I always forgot.

So I pulled my now my sport outfit. It consisted of a sports trousers latest Nike collection and of course to the appropriate sports bra and my favorite the neon yellow shell. Oh my God I love this outfit. It fit so to me.

Joking aside. I was wearing a dark gray long and wide sweatpants, a black top and a neon green hoodie. For my hair I even formed a queue and then I thought I was finished. I hated to me idolatrous closed hairstyles, but while jogging open hair would unfortunately nerves. ,, I go jogging, "I yelled through the house. A verwundertes Okay came back from my father. Thanks also.

I quickly closed the door behind me. When I was running down the driveway, I suddenly noticed two things. I had no shoes on. Damn why I was so stupid and attracted no shoes? Bescheurt! I sighed and rang. Dad opened the door. Without a word, I rushed up the stairs and took my phone, including headphones. ,, It was a long trip, "my father teased annoying. I quickly ran down and slipped into Mum's running shoes, which she had never worn. Although they fit with their purple color not to the rest of my clothes, but they were so . After I turned on the music and cozy Changing from Sigma and any Paloma Faith or so came, I ran.

That should be no insult to Paloma to make that clear.

I ran a few meters, but after already 100 meters walked me out of breath and I stood panting in a crouch.

I should really train times my condition. That would hurt anybody. Because I was sure.

The following meters I ran einfavh slowly. I just looked irresistible with my sweatpants and probably rotangelaufenen face.

All the girls who are 5 years old since she did gymnastics, I envied always. Actually, I was more like the creative type person.

Sport has never been mine.

Smiling slightly because of my condition'guten' I ran back.

When I got home and rang up Dad could resist no grin. After 15 minutes.

New record. My dad used to be in the football team and top athletic. My mother was a time cheerleader and what comes out? I was sort of the black sheep of the family in the sports field, but maybe there is even worse.

Finally, I went to shower. When I came out of the shower, the entire bathroom smelled my strawberry shower gel, I had already bought later felt 100 times.

I even had what to stock.

After I finished in the bathroom, I made a sandwich and ate this for dinner.

It was only a 7 pm and I was already exhausted.

After I had been cleaned teeth, I fell tired in my bed. Good night! But I rejoiced already on Sunday, because on this day, my two older siblings Jas and Jase would come.

When I awoke the next morning, I got a flash of inspiration.

Jordan already behaved all week so unusual, which did not suit him.

It was not a time 9am, but I had Jordan just ask. After all, was my little brother. So I had two guesses. My first was that Jord just transformed to an alien and was the second possibility, that my little brother was in love. Ah former worlds was cooler.

Grinning, I ran into Jordan's room.

Laughing, I jumped on him and roused him, but that did not succeed. I rattled on, but that did nothing. I got one of my many fabulous ideas.

Giggling, ran into the kitchen and took one of Mum's cleaning buckets.

This I filled with the help of the refrigerator half full with ice cubes. The other half consisted of ice-cold water, which also came from the refrigerator. According giggling I ran into his room with the extremely heavy buckets. Above his head, I turned the bucket. Everything fell on him. ,, Jade Hodgens you fat Manatee "he swore, but this did not offend me but laugh.

,, So Jordan. We now need to have a serious talk. What's wrong with you? "I asked as an investigator, what determines a very interesting career option was.

Jordan ran his fingers through his tousled blond hair also.

,,I knew it. Who is it? "I yelled laughing Jordans look became serious.:

,, Jade, please do not be mad, but I'm gay. "My brother? My brother gay? Shocked I looked at him. Although I did not mind, but that did not fit.

,, Fooled "he began to laugh.

I shook my head and looked at him now pleadingly.

,, Grace. It is Grace ", my little 15 year-old brother said suddenly.

I grinned strong, but who was Grace.

,, Grace?"I asked a little confused by my brother nodded and answered.. ,, Grace is the girl who showed us where the Secretariat is We have in Biology THE project together."

Now I came close to tears.

,, The baby project? "I asked, trying hard to keep a straight face, but it simply was not possible to me. ,, Yes Emma is just at Grace," he shrugged.

Now he could not continue. I got the total Lachflash. ,, Jade you're so childish, "my little brother now thought seriously.

,, Sometimes, "I admitted, laughing.