CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 - Cooper & JIP

Position of a other Person

I drove into the empty parking garage with emotionless gaze. My black Mercedes sped up the individual curves. It gave me an extra adrenaline rush.Then I came to the top floor. My face showed no emotion. The well-bred son I had just disappeared. Before I got out I took another air of my car and then got out. My eyes turned round cool. My jaw was tense.

With casual steps I ran into the middle of the parking garage that was solely gray. Again, I looked around. There was no one. Not a soul. Was I ripped off? I hate to be fooled and who dared, knew what awaited him. Furious, I squeezed my hands into fists.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. The steps come closer. Undeterred, I remained on the spot and looked at one of the many concrete pillars without which the building would probably collapse.

,, Oh the little Damon", I took in a spot behind me was requested voice. Slowly I turned.

It was Cooper. ,, What do you want? "I asked with unprinted voice.,, You in Jip," Cooper responded with a weird voice. Jip was the most dangerous passage across Washingtion D.C. They killed anyone who started a mistake. Cooper was my uncle. I hated him profoundly for his actions.

,, No", replied in a deep voice and my voice hardened. Cooper tapped impatiently with his feet and shook his head.,, Think about it," he said with firmly convinced voice. With narrowed eyes I stared at him. My answer would stay NO.

,,Maybe I should ask your brother", he said with a grin on his face. He knew he was thus a sore spot in me met, but I tried hard to stay. ,,Let him out", because I answered with rock-solid voice. Cooper pulled something out from behind his back. Suddenly he took aim with a 38mm gun at me. Undaunted, I shrugged the eyebrow. He was just miserable with his behavior.

Without batting he pulled the trigger. After he had done since he disappeared and even said in the distant future:,, I will return "The cartridge grazed my left arm, but I did continue on unharmed. When he was gone, I got into my car. But when I started the car, I heard a loud bang. Without thinking, I pressed with full force down the accelerator and the car sped forward. The car sped curves around her, so I got the feeling that he would pass out, but he did not.

When I arrived on the second floor, I saw behind me and in front of me big flames. Cooper had planned that. There was no way out. I atmetete deeply, gritted my teeth and then pushed down the accelerator, so it indicated after a few meters maximum. The car jumped from the car park through the flames and landed unscathed on an asphalt road and this time.

Bad on Cooper I turned on the radio at its highest volume and then came out Eminem, who rapped loudly. My gaze was fixed on the road. I drove through a red light and a loud squeak parked with in the driveway of my home.

With a twinkle showed me my car, that he was now closed.

With car keys that around my Fingers were shooting, I entered the house.

My mother came running up and directly saw my slight scratch on the arm. Rennend she disappeared up in the bathroom. Then came Dad walked down the stairs and looked at me. I could not tell whether the pity or anger was in his eyes, but one of the two it was definitely.

,,This can not continue like that. We need the police, "he shouted angrily,,, We will not allow such a thing to do with us!"

Before he could say anything I interrupted him:

,, If we show him that will bring nothing. He has enough money to be able to afford a lawyer, who brings him out of it, then we are dead. But now he has Louis on his conscience, "I warned easily vezweifelt him. My father's eyes widened. Then you heard my mother Racing down the stairs. in her hand she had a white first aid kit. she gently took my arm in his hand and joined him.,, Mum that's really not necessary, "I said. In response, they just took me in his arms. ,, Louis? Damn your brother just turned 14. He must here learn of anything, "he shouted angrily and you could see clearly but his despair in his voice.,, We can do it", I convinced Dad, who shook his head silently.

He disappeared as before in his office. ,, What do you want for dinner? "Finally asked me Mum exhilarating. I smiled and waved. Then I ran to my room and threw myself on my box spring. I should distract me. I quickly pulled out my cell phone out of my black jeans and wrote my best friend Twain, who also only half knew me.,, Party? "I wrote to him.

It took only a few minutes until I already got an answer:

,, I'll pick you I saw in an hour. "I left my cell phone in my pocket disappear and pulled me in a black leather jacket to hide the bandage. Suddenly, a flash on the doorstep. I quickly ran to the window and saw my black Benz, who was dragged from the entrance. Dad had really good contacts.

Really just an hour later I realized already Twain's white Mustang out front. He honked once, which meant to me that I should come. I quickly ran down the stairs and left the house without a word.

Then I opened the door of the car and dropped me on the seat.

Twain just grinned and shook his head. He pressed on the accelerator and drove off. The ride was not as usual because there was an uncomfortable silence.

After a few minutes we arrived before a large white villa, which was far from as big as my or my parents. Twain was parked right outside the door. When we entered the house, were all eyes on us. A few girls came running up and already close to us. Bitches! However, I just wanted to alcohol first. The Party proceeded like any other. The next morning I woke up in bed on some but not in mine. Next to me was a girl, whose name I did not know.

I stood up and went home ...

---------------------------------------

HEY Guys

thanks for 20 Reads. It's not so much for other, but for me... :)

Thanks a lot. ❤️

You know, if my english is wrong, you can correct me.

Stay positive and good bye, but where's good in good bye?

-Jenny