Chapter Four: Freedom of Speech. Wait What?!

Dedicated to megcutie96 because she really wants me to update this story :P

~~~

Chapter 4: Freedom of Speech. Wait What?!

I am going to kill EVERYONE in this room!!! Ok I'm exaggerating... but just a little bit...

I'm in a test room with white walls, white tables, white chairs, ok let's just assume that everything is white in this room. I have a math problem in front of me that looks so easy that I am giving the professors a hard time because I don't feel like wasting my energy on such a simple and stupid problem.

A woman in a, you guessed it white, labcoat entered, "Is the problem too hard for you to solve?" she asks, her light brown hair moving with her as she spoke.

I give her a look that could kill.

Her brown eyes look flustered for a moment but then she regain her composure, "If you think you can't solve it, I will get you an easier one."

"Who was it?"

"You're still on that? We've told you that it doesn't matter which one it was."

"It matters to me."

"Well it shouldn't. Y'all shouln't have gotten so close in the first place."

"What did you expect? That we'd all hate each other even though we wouldn't have been able to survive without each other?!" My voice is raising with every word.

"Now there's no need for shout-"

"No need for shouting!!" I cut her off, "You've just killed a close friend of mine and you expect me to not shout?!"

 "If I told you-"

"If you told me, you wouldn't have a real hold on me?" I interrupted again.

"That's not what I was going to say-"

"But it's true. Y'all know that if y'all told me-"

This time she interrupted me, "I will not be talked to like this, I am older than you and I deserve some respect!"

"Excuse me?" I say, almost unbelieving her outburst.

"I um..." She seems to have lost her fury and can't think of something to say.

"Please just tell me."

She looks up at me, seeming to remember why she was mad at me, "No." She gets out of the chair she was sitting in and she leaves, I hear the door lock behind her.

~~~

River's POV:

I sit up straighter as I hear someone enter the dark green covered room.

"Will you show me how you can blend in with your suroundings?" A man with a bobybuilder build asks.

"No." I don't like beating around the bush.

"We'll tell you how many of your group has died."

"You killed more than one?" My anger is clearly showing.

"I didn't say that." He says almost as if he's trying to calm me done.

"Yes you did, that's exactly what you said." I stand up now, being seriously pissed off now.

He doesn't twitch, "No, that wasn't what I said."

"Yes, it was." I walk over to him and hit my face on a glass wall that I didn't know was seperating us.

He laughs at me. That's one thing I hate: People making fun of me. I pull my arm back to punch the glass wall, "This is 10 inches thick reinforced glass, there's no way you can break it."

I punch the wall and it shatters into pieces. I look up fiendishly at him, for the first time he actually looks scared, he is speechless, I start walking up to him.

"Your turn."