Chapter 2

Thank you so much Meowimacat2002 for writing the first part of this story, and helping me come up with ideas! :) <3 <3

"So, I was thinking date night tonight?" Ben said, putting his hand against my locker. I smiled and nodded, "Where are we going?" Ben smiled, "That's the surprise Princess .."

We walk into a cute diner (which Meghan happen's to work part time at) and took a seat at a booth. Ben and I started chatting and looking at the menu. Though when I looked up, I saw him sitting in the corner of the diner, sipping a Coke.

Meghan walked up to him, most likely taking his order, and I saw them talking. "Babe?" Ben asked, waving his hands in front of my face. I bit my lip and looked at him, "Sorry, something caught my eye." Ben slowly turned his head, and before he could see Liam and Meghan, I grabbed his face and kissed him. When we finished, I blushed and fiddled my fingers. Smirking Ben said,"Oh, alright, got it."

Meghan's Point of View *Past*

"So what can I get you to eat?" I asked Liam, looking around the room. He scrunched his eyebrows, and looked at the menu. "A cheeseburger and onion rings please." He said, flashing me a smile. I nodded, scribbling down his order, "Alrighty, be back with that soon." As I was about to walk away, I felt a hand on my wrist, "Wait!" Liam said, still holding on. I turned around, and shook his hand off my wrist, "Yes sir?" He blushed, "Can I also have a salad please?" I nodded more stiffly, and quickly walked away.

"He grabbed my wrist.." I whispered in Jessica's ear as I walked past her booth. Her eyes widened, and she looked in his direction. Biting my lip nervously, I placed his food down at his table. Liam smiled, and placed his arm around my waist, "Thanks beautiful!" I blushed as I shoved his arm off me.

Wait! What? Why am I blushing??

"No problem." I replied before sauntering off back to the kitchen.

A short chapter, but I wanted to get it up... Hehe ;) :) <3 <3