Chapter 10

Meghan's Point of View

"SHE DID WHAT?!" I yelled at my phone. I furiously texted back Jessica:

What the he||! Why?

Had to get out I guess.. 'Escape' if you will.

Stupid. That's an absolutely stupid excuse.

Whatever.

I didn't bother responding after that, seeing as she had decided to act childish.

Is this all because of me? Liam and I?

I quickly shook the idea out of my head, and headed out. When I arrived at Liam's house, I saw Gale sitting on the front porch. "Hey" he said, sipping some coffee. "Hi" I responded, and scurried into the house. Liam waited for me at the top of the stairs, and I ran up to meet him.

Swarming me in kisses, he squeezed me in his arms. "I just saw you a couple days ago!" I giggled, planting a soft kiss on his lips. He shrugged, "That's way too long." I took his arm, and led him into his bedroom. "We about to do something fancy now eh?" Liam said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Nope," I responded, "we're gonna watch a movie!" He groaned "Ugh, that's so plain. But anything with you is exciting." I blushed as we laid down on his bed and started the movie.

An hour and a half  later, I was yawning as I sat up in the bed. "I love Nemo," Liam said "that little fishy is a good guy." I rolled my eyes playfully, and pushed him off the bed. "Owwwww!" He whined, standing up. Giggling, I crossed my arms over my chest, got up and walked past him out of the room. "Where are you going baby?" He asked, I looked back smirking, "Home." Liam quickly ran up behind me, and tackled me to the floor "Noooooo! You're notttt!" I laughed, "You're such a little kid!" He gave me light kisses all over my face, and I continued laughing.

"Get off now little puppy!" I squealed, pushing him off me. He grunted and sat cross-legged on the ground beside me, "Fine." I smiled, "Thank you. But I actually really have to get home now, got a ton of homework to do." He scooted closer and leaned his lips to my ear, "Or not..." I shook my head, "Nope baby, I gotta go." I kissed him on the cheek, and waved goodbye as I walked down the staircase. He waved back, and I slipped on my shoes and left.

Sorry this is a pretty short chapter! I'll have more exciting stuff soon ;)