Chapter 12

*Unedited*

Jessica's Point of View

"I can't believe we're doing this!" I squealed, as Ben helped me climb out my bedroom window. "It's worth it." He replied, grabbing onto my waist. Once we reached the ground, he placed a kiss on my cheek. "What was that for?" I asked, starring up at him. He smiled, "For risking it for me."

************************************

"Goodnight princess." Ben said, as he stood below my window. "Goodnight, my prince in boxing gloves." He smiled, and I watched as he walked away and back to his house. "Won't your parents hear you?" I whisper yelled, realizing his folks were probably asleep inside. He turned around, "They're gone. Left yesterday."

Meghan's Point of View

"Do you think we'll ever be best friends again?" I asked Liam, as we lay in my bed, him playing with my hair. "Hm, who said you guys stopped being best friends?" I bit back my tears, "Liam, our fight was harsh." He nodded "I know baby. But nobody ever called quits on your friendship."

I shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so." He tilted my chin up, so I was looking straight at him, "Meghan, you don't have to hold in your tears." Right as he said that last word, I collapsed into his arms. "I miss her." I sobbed, crying into his shirt. He had his arms wrapped around me tight, rubbing my back, "I know baby."

"Do you think she'll ever take me back?" I asked, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Of course," he replied, "she'll realize you did nothing wrong. Because you didn't." I nodded, "I know. I was just following my heart. And it lead me to you."

Jessica's Point of View

"Shhhh!" I giggled, taking another sip from my liquor. Ben snorted, "Baby you shush. You're the one laughing loudly." We sat on my bed, sipping our alcohol. Dad had went to bed, and I saw this as a perfect opportunity to steal some drinks.

"Can I have some?" I asked, as I took another shot of my drink. Ben shrugged as he handed me his vodka. I
took some of his, and handed it back, "I'll stick with what I got." We laid down, resting our heads on my pillows. "I love this!" I squealed, putting my hands on Ben's chest. He laughed, "I do too! Almost as much as I love you!"

I sat up, sticking my tongue out, "You love me?" He nodded, looking like a little boy, "Uh huh. Do you love me?" I moved in closer, undoing a few buttons of his plaid top, "Yes." We both took a shot of liquor, before placing the drinks on the ground. "Take off your shirt." I told him, as I continued to fumble with the buttons.

"Okay." He replied, slipping his shirt right off. I grabbed the shirt and brought it to my nose taking a sniff of his delicious cologne, "Yummy." He growled, bringing me onto his lap. "Kiss me. Please." He begged, fiddling with my shirt. I nodded lazily, the alcohol starting to affect my movement too. I sloppily kissed him, while he continued to remove my shirt.

This was it, shirtless Jessica, sitting in shirtless Ben's lap. He started kissing my neck, and I let out a loud moan. "Shhhh." He whispered, as I wrapped my arms around his hips. "I want you." I said, every part of my body craving him. He stopped, looking straight at me, "Than have me."

What are Jessica and Ben about to do?! What do you guys think about drunk Jess and Ben? And Meghan crying! :(