Chapter 3

Neeeeeeeew Chapter! :) <3 <3

Please listen to the song while reading this chapter... ;)

"What was tonight?" I say, as I fix my ponytail. Meghan and I are currently lying on my bed, talking about the night's crazy events. "I don't know. Liam just, he was... A lot more friendly than usual," Meghan replied. We both sighed, "But it didn't mean anything to you, right?" I asked, Meghan's head quickly turned to face me, "Oh no! No! No! No! No!" I chewed on my lip and nodded, "Okay, that's good."

Meghan's Point of View

I walked through the halls, rummaging through my bag. "Ugh. Where is my notebook?!" I whispered to myself, frustrated as heck. As I looked up, I saw Liam walking right towards me, a huge smile lighting up his face. "Good morning Meghan," he said, walking beside me. "Morning..." I replied caustically. "You look troubled, can I help?" He asked, putting his arm on my waist. "N-no, I'm fine, I'm just looking for my notebook," I replied. "Here!" He said, "let's go to the library, sit down, and look through your bag properly?" I shrugged, "Okay."

Once we got to the library, he dropped his arm off my waist, and I suddenly noticed how cold I felt without him there. We sat down, and I placed my bag on the table. "Okay, let's do this," Liam said, smiling at me. I scanned his face, looking for anything to be suspicious of, but there was nothing. He just looked at my innocently, gesturing for me to sit down. I took a seat beside him, and we looked through my bag. The whole time, he told me jokes, and innuendos, making me blush and laugh.

I was bent over laughing, "I get it Liam! I get it!" He chuckled along side me, grinning, "I told you I'm the best.." I nodded, and smirked, "Yes, yes you are." He opened his arms up, making the most adorable puppy dog face I've ever seen. Rolling my eyes playfully, I gave him a hug. He felt warm, and butterfly's swarmed in my tummy as he twiddled with the ends of my hair. I could even smell his amazing cologne!

*Internally blushes*

I let go, and gulped, as Liam looked at me a way I've never been looked at before. "Thanks," I said, and he nodded, never letting his eyes stray from mine. I quickly collected my stuff, and slung my bag over my shoulder. I waved 'Bye' and walked out of the library. As I walked, my face started turning beat red as I recalled the very intimate moment I just shared with Liam.