Chapter 15

Roses pov

As we pull in to the hospital I see young girl waking at the car. I didn't wake back though, she's most likely waving at Scott. She looks about 5 or 6. Why is she out here in the cold snow by herself. Right as I think that a lady in her 30's walks to her seeing at who's she's waving at. She looks at the car and waves too. Scott doesn't wave back.

Scott parks and uses his wolf speed and comes around to open the door for me. I thanks him with a nod and a smile.

We walk to the entrance and a see the young girl walking to us. "Hey little Kimber how are you?" Scott gets on one knee looking at her. The little girl runs and jumps in his arms. " Hi Scotty" she looks up at me. "Who's this?" Scott picks her up and looks at me as well. "Little Kimber this is my mate, Rose." He smiles looking at her face. "Nice to meet you Rose." She holds out her little hand for me to shake it. I shake it "nice to meet you to, Kimber." She looks at Scott "Scotty can we have a play date?" She gives him a puppy face. " Sorry little, I have to take care of my mate. See look at whats she's got on her arm and leg." He says pointing to me. I blush a the attention. "Ouchy!" She makes a face that makes me giggle. "Ok Scotty until next time?" She asked, grinning. "Until next time, little one." He puts her down and she runs to the lady. I the lady smiles and waves bye.

"So you rightly to go in." I nod. I want to ask about her but I'm afraid. I'll just leave it." That was my sisters daughter. I alway watch her for my sister, cuz my sister lost her mate 2 years ago and she just doesn't want her to see her crying." I look up at him with sad eyes. "That's so sad." He puts his arm around my waist. " we'll talk more about I later, ok." I nod and walk in with him.

We are sitting in the waiting room and all of a suddenly I smell this amazing smell. I makes me feel so warm. I've smelt it before but right now it's so amazing. I can say exactly what it smells like, vanilla and the forest. I close my eyes inhaling the sent.

I open my eyes and look over at Scott. He just had his eyes closed leaning back in the chair. I lean a a little closer to him breathing in. The sent. The sent is coming from him! What do I do!? He opens his eyes and moves his eyes to look at me. I back up slowly. "Sorry you just...... Smell really good all of a sudden." He thinks then smiles. "It's ok baby it's just your wolf kicking in. Soon your hearing and you will shift." I look down taking in what her just said. "When?" I look up at him. "You never know, baby doll. It could happen right know or next month," I nod. "And I smell really good cuz I'm your mate, and you smell really goo to me, too." I wonder what I smell like.

"Scott, Rose Doc. James is ready for you in room 13A." Scott nods and gets up looking down at me. I slowly get up and walk with him. I'm a little nevous now I don't know why.

We walk in the room and I see Doc. sitting on the bed, waiting for us.
"Ah, Rose I see your back." I nod and look down. Scott softly rubs my back. "Come here and sit I'll go get some lotion for you to take home after I  take it off, cuz I bet it's going to be itchy." I nod and he walks out. I go and sit down and Scott follows behind me. Doc. come back in with a small bottle of what I assume is lotion "here you are, when you get home after your shower I want you to put this on your leg. Maybe a little on your wrist." He hands it to Scott. "Is it all right if I still her for a min." Scott hesitated but nodded. I get up and walk out with Doc. We walk in to a darker room with tools on a table. "Ok I just want you to sit right there and I'll get my cutters." I sit and wait.
2 minutes later he comes back with a saw like looking thing. I wasn't afraid he was just going to cut it off I've have it done before.

Once he has it off we walk back to the room Scott's in. He's just reading the lotion bottle.

"Ok your all set to go." I thank him and walk out with Scott.

"Baby doll are you hungry? We can stop and get some thing." I blush at his words 'baby doll' I like it to be honest.
"No not really... think you though." I look down. "Baby you have to eat some thing. The last time you ate was 4 hours ago." I think for a sec. I really don't wanna make him mad. But I'm just....not hungry at all. "Umm.. O-ok I'll eat a little something." My voice cracked, bad. He doesn't take notice "ok dose chicken sound good? We can pick some up from KFC and take it home." I just nod.

()()()()()()()()()()()(?))()()())()(

Like

Comment

Love you my reads<3