Chapter 20

Scotts pov

No sleep. Can't sleep. Need to sleep. Those are my only thoughts. I want to sleep so bad but Roses dream is bugging me so bad. I need to know what it's about.

Right now it's 4:19, and I haven't took my eyes off Rose. Her soft snores calm me from earlier. My knuckles have healed, from punching the wall. But I have the worst headache all over my head and the back of my neck. I wonder if it has something to do with the mating process.

I leave the bedroom making sure Rose is nice and warm. I walk down the stairs and my headache gets worse. I hold my head ready to scream in pain. But I don't, I can't let pain get to me.

I lift my head from my hands breathing heavily. My canines shift out. My breathing turns into low growls. What the hell is happening.

I walk to the down stairs bedroom. I turn the water on in the sink. I look up to see a monster, me. My fangs, sweat coming down from my face and neck. My low growls. I'm a monster.

I put my hands under the water and slash my face with the cold water. I do this multiple times. Nothing.

I need to call my dad. I can't call my dad his visiting another pack.

My mom. I need to call her.

I pull out my phone and dial her number. After 4 rings she's picks up.
(Bold is her)
"Scott why are you calling me at this hour, is everything ok?"
"Mom I some help, I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm feel like I'm going cra-" a strike of pain went through me causing me to clinch my jaws and let out a painful growl.
"Son I coming over right now. I think I know what's wrong with you." With that she hung up. Gee thanks mom.

After 5 mins there's a knock on the door. I slowly open it and looks into my moms eyes. I let out another growl of pain and collapse on the ground.

My mom runs to my side "Scott! How long has this been happening." Wow no 'omg are you ok' or 'my poor baby' like I would ever get that one.

"All night," I say while clinching my jaw. "Stand up" my mom saying in a commanding voice. I look at her with
'Are you crazy' look. But I stand ignoring the urge to scream in pain.

Once I'm standing I look down at my mom. Her only being 5 feet tall. She study's my face, looking closely at my fangs. She walks over to the couch and sits down. "Sit" I think my mom is going crazy as well.

I sit and look at her. "Have you marked Rose yet?" I stare blankly at her. "No" she nods. " I knew the answer to that but I just wanted to see what you said, Scott this is all just the mating process. You fangs coming out is your wolf telling you, you need to mark her. Most of the time this is influenced when you have a moment with you mate, like kissing, or even just touching there hand." I blush a little knowing mom knew we had a little moment.

My mom stands up and walks to the door. "Where are you going?" Ask.
"To sleep son I'm tired good night I love you." With that she leaves.

Marking her. I have to mark her to make this pain go away. I don't want to do something she's not ready for.

I take some pain reliever and walk to the bedroom. I see her in the same spot as I left her. The pain isn't as bad now that I've calmed down.

I lay next to her and look at her beautiful face.

"Your going to be the death of me Rose Knite," I whisper to her. And I finally fall asleep.

[]{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}|~|~||

Yea yea it's short. Give me some ideas for the next chapter!!!!!!!

Like

Comment

Love you my readers<3