Prom night e.d

"Momm!" I call from upstairs.
"Yes?" I hear my mom answer and then watch as she appears at my bedroom door.
"Oh Lily! You look amazing. Ethan is definitely gonna be one lucky guy tonight when he shows up with you on his arm." She hides her smile with he hands and then sees my worried face.
"Thanks mom but I need you to tie up my corset." Turning I face my back to her and then see myself in the mirror. I had chosen a long pink dress with jewels placed over my breasts. I had my hair, make up and nails done professionaly. To be honest I looked good.
"There you go sweetie." My mom says and then steps aside to look at me.
"Oh there's the doorbell. Ethan must be here!" She claps and then goes to answer the door. I hear Ethan greeting my mom and dad down stairs. A smile crosses my face as butterflies squirm in my belly.
"Lily?" Ethan calls up to me. I slip on my heels on and then make my way out of my room. I walk down the stairs and then hear my dad start to clap when I make it into their range of view. Ethan lets out a low whistle and I blush. I look up at him and see his smile. My heart flutters and I feel a grin spread across my own face.
"You look beautiful." He says to me as my dad snaps some quick pictures.
"So you won't be home tonight right? You're staying over at your friends house?" My mom asks. I glance over at Ethan and then nod to my mom. I wasn't going to be staying a my friends house tonight. I was going to be in a hotel room with Ethan banging the shit out of him. Ethan picks up my bag of clothes for the night and then he opens the door for me.
"Drive safe!" I hear mom my say.
"Keep those hands above the waist son." I laugh as my dad hollers over to Ethan.
"Will do sir." Ethan raises a hand to him and then opens the door to his car for me. I shoot him a wink and then hop in the passenger seat.
"You look so fine baby." Ethan says when he slides into the seat next to me. I blush and grab for his hand. We pull out of my driveway and then onto the street.

"I want you so bad Lily" Ethan murmurs while he struggles to open the hotel room door. He finally slides the key into place and then swings the door open with me in his arms.
"I want you too." I whisper and then slide his jacket off.
He slams the door shut and then presses me up against the wall.
"My dress. You... need.. to.. untie it" i mutter in between kisses. Ethan spins me around and kisses my neck while he undoes my corset. The dress loosens around me and then I let it fall. Ethans eyes trail down my body. Taking in every inch of me as if he were setting up a plan of attack. I had went shopping for this. Picked out sexy panties and a bra that match just for tonight. He smirks and then wraps his arms around my back. I kick off my heels as he slides off his shoes. He then scoups his hands under my ass. Bringing me into his arms as he carries me over to the bed and lays me down.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard babygirl." He grunts and kisses down my stomach. I moan as he leaves love bits on my inner thighs and stomach.
"Please." I mutter and grip his hair in my fist. He slides off my panties and kisses me.
"You're already wet" he says while smirking and giving me a devilish look. He takes me in his mouth. Sliding his tongue into places I didn't even know would feel good at his touch.
"Fuck Ethan" I moan, my back arching. He continues to move his tongue in circles in me. He moves to my clit and sucks gently. I moan and then he comes up onto me. His lips meet mine and my hands rush to his dress shirt. I begin unbuttoning them as he helps. Finally his shirt slides off. I smile and run my hands up his chest and then down to his bugle. He groans as I palm him and then he whispers
"Stop teasing me." I quickly unclip his pants and his rips them off. He lays down on his back and I kneel over his lower body, my ass facing him. I palm him a bit longer and then feel his tongue slip inside me. I groan and then hurriedly pull out his dick. It was already at its peek. I wrap my lips around him and then slowly bob my head up and down as he grunts and moans.
"You're so good at this... fuck Lily." he shouts as he slips his fingers inside me. He starts power pumping me as I do the same to him.
"I can't take it any longer. I want you now." He says and then reachs into my purse and pulls out the condom. He rips it open as I ready myself, sitting above him. He slides it on and then holds himself for me. I place my hands on his chest and then lower myself onto his hard cock.
"Oh my god you're so big." I moan and close my eyes.
"Jesus baby you're so tight." He grabs my ass in both of his hands and forces my hips down onto him over and over again. I moan in unison with him. Tucking my hands under his back and neck I lean down over his face. Every so often giving him a hot, sloppy kiss. He slides his hands around my back and I feel his muscles tense and lock. He stops for a moment to catch a breath and then moments later hammers into me all the while staring into my eyes. I moan and kiss him as he continues to pound me.
"Ethan... ethan.. ethan.." I mutter over and over again. He grunts and then I slide off of him and watch as he takes the condom off and then jacks off to finish. He cums on my chest and face and I smile at him. He closes his eyes, sweat gleaming on his forehead. Causing his hair to stick in places. The room smelt of hot steamy sex and I liked it.
"Fuck Lily.." he mutters while reaching for my hand. I lean down and then lay on his chest as he draws circles on my back.
"Round two?" I smile and kiss his neck. He laughs and says
"In a minute."
_________________________________________

Made especially for Dolanllover with love💟 hoped you liked it!

Love you all💟
-k