Meet and greet. e.d

"Oh my gosh I'm so excited Rebecca!" My friend holds onto my arm tightly while we wait for the twins to show up. A girl pushes into me and I slide away from her. Man I thought malls were busy on their own but now, now I know what busy really looks like.

"Me too!" I smile back at her and then stand on my tippy toes to see if I could catch a glimpse of them coming towards us. There were so many girls here. To be honest it made me kind of sad that Ethan probably won't even remember me after I leave his arms today. Yet his hug will always mean something to me and I won't ever forget the feeling of his arms around me.

"Omg there they are!" All of the girls begin to crowd around them as soon as they show up.
"Hey um I'm going to go get us a drink from the food court. Text me once the crowd dies down." I say while tugging on her arm.
"Okay for sure!" My friend Alis smiles at me as I begin to move out of the crowd.

I make it to subway and stand inline. It was way more clam over here. I hear my phone bing and jump. Looking around to see if anyone noticed I then check and see that my friend has texted me.

Alis:

Hey Ethan's not here yet! It's only Grayson.

I reply quickly and then slide my phone back into my pocket as the counter attendant calls me up. I smile at the girl and ask for my drinks.

I stand silently alone waiting for my drinks to be ready.
"Hey! Is this where the line starts?" I hear a male voice come up beside me and I look up to see the jawline I've drooled over for almost two years, the hair that I wished countless times I could run my finger tips through, the smile that I've cried for and the eyes that I've started at for hours on end.

"Pardon?" I snap out of my daze and move to get out of his way.
"Is this where the line starts?" He smiles and then laughs a bit. Oh his laugh was everything in that moment.
"Oh no its over there.." I nod to the empty line up and then awkwardly turn away from him.
"Hey are you here for the meet and greet?" He asks me after ordering his drinks. He moves to stand beside me and I look up at him. He towered over my 5'2 height.
"I'm yeah I am." I blush widely and brush a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Really? What's your name? We can take some pictures if you'd like?" He pulls out his phone and then places his hand out for my phone. I take it out and then begin to smile as we take pictures.
"My names Rebecca." I mumble.
"Pretty." He smiles.
His lips meet my cheek and I can't help but smile wider.
"Do you mind if you take some on mine too? You're just so pretty I want to be able to remember this." He hands me his phone and I blush as I take some on his.

"Thanks." He smiles and then reachs for the drinks the counter attendant was about to hand to me. He passes them to me and I nod.
"Um thanks." Fuck he was so sexy why is he talking to me? Omg omg I'm literally going to die. I begin to turn away but he runs after me. He's right behind me when a woman turns the corner and bumps into me. My drinks spill onto my shirt and shorts and the lady backs away.
"Oh oh I'm so sorry!" She goes to help me but I wave her off.
"No no it's my fault it's okay don't even worry." I smile weakly and then run to the bathroom.

Oh my god that was so embarrassing! Now Ethan's seen me like that! I hear footsteps turn the corner into the girls bathroom and then I hear the door lock.
"Hey are you okay?" Ethan's voice echoes into the bathroom and I turn to see him holding out his sweater.
"Yeah but why are you in here? This is a girls bathroom." I laugh lightly and then try to ring my top out as best I can while it's still on me.
"I locked the door. It's okay no one will know." He places the sweater on the sink and then moves to behind me.
"Even with juice all over you you still look cute." He laughs a bit and I blush. Did he just call me cute?
"Here let me help." His hands push mine aside, he then unzips the back of my shirt and I let it fall into the sink in front of me. I was only in my bra and shorts now.
His eyes trailed over my chest in the mirror and I stare at him.
"You're so beautiful Rebecca." I smile and then blush realizing what was actually going on.

I feel his hands on hips. They push lightly and I turn to face him. His hands leave my hips and he rests them on my shoulder for a moment before sliding them down to my elbows and pulling them over his shoulders. I wrap them around his neck and look up into his eyes.
"Do you mind if I kiss you Rebecca?" He asks lightly I nod and moments later his lips meet mine. My cheeks heaten as the kiss deepens and his hands slide down to my ass. God this was so bizarre.

He pushes me up against the wall and his hands move down to his belt. I help him undo it and then he quickly pulls his dick out as I slide my shorts and underwear off. His hands cup my ass as he pulls me up onto him.

My back against the cold wall sends shivers down my spine. He wastes no time as he thrusts into me I pull at his shirt and that comes off seconds later. For some reason the way his hands stuck to my skin because of the juice made it even hotter.

"Oh god." I mumble as his tip hits my g-spot 3 times in a row. My nails dig into his shoulders as he grabs at my ass.
"Fuck." He grunts into my neck. He thrusts his whole length into me and I have to use all of the strength in my body not to scream out in pleasure.
"You're so fucking tight." He says while leaving wet kisses on my neck.
"And you're so fucking big." I moan.
"It's the best combination though." He smiles and then continues to pound into me.

"I'm gonna cum." He breathes heavily and I nod. I feel him twitch and then I moan out as his cum releases inside of me.
"Fuck." I mumble while getting down off of him.
We stand still for a moment just looking at each other.
"Well now we have an even bigger mess to clean." I say. He smiles and then laughs.
"Yeah I guess so."

__________________________

I think this is my favourite imagine that I've wrote so far.

This ones for RebeccaPardy1 I'm so sorry I took so long to write and publish it!

Love ya all💟

-k