Drive in e.d

"So can I pick you up at 7 babe?" Ethan speaks into the phone. Melanie smiles and fiddles with the covers on her bed.
"Yeah I think you can." She giggles.
"Great." He says back. You could almost hear his smile on the other end of the phone.
"Great." Melanie whispers back. He laughs lightly and then says
"I'll see you then beautiful."
"See you then." She says and then hangsup. It was 6:30 right now so she only had a half an hour to get ready.
Melanie hurriedly looked through her closet and then heard her phone bing. Checking it to see Ethan texted her telling her to wear sweats or something comfortable. She replies and then pulls on a pair of burgundy sweat pants and a white half cut t-shirt. She ties on a pair of black and white nike runners and then works on aplying makeup. She throws her hair into a bun and then hears a nock at the door downstairs.
"Ethan's heree" her mother calls
"Coming." She shouts back and then rushs down the stairs to meet Ethan. He smiles at her and then wraps his arms around her for a hug.
"Leggo." He mutters as they both walk out the door.

Ethan pulls into a parking spot at the drive in and then reachs out to grab a speaker. He adjusts it and then places it on his dashboard.
"Are you excited? I heard this movie is really good." He grabs Melanies hand and then kisses each knuckle.

20 minutes into the movie Ethan moves his hand onto Melanies thigh and begins rubbing his thumb in circles.
"Do you ugh... wanna do something?" He asks while leaning over to whisper in her ear. She looks at him and then nods giving him a sly smile.
He smirks and the slides his hand higher and starts to rub her over her sweatpants.

Melanies pov

Ethan slides his hand up and under my sweatpants and then his fingers fiddle around. My cheeks heaten and I can barely take it. His fingers find their way inside me and Ethan moves so he has a better angle. I moan quietly and Ethan slides shut the car windows so no one can see or hear us.
My hand slides over his and I show him where to rub. He quickly learns. Turning he leans into me and our lips connect. His tongue slides into my mouth and my hand moves over to his growing bulge. His hand leaves my panties and instead goes to undo his jeans. He busts the button open and then unzips. I move over his lap and pull out his dick. He grunts as I slide my mouth onto him.
"Melanie... fuck baby girl.." he whispers. I suck on his tip as my hands wrap around him and pump his swollen cock.
"I would so fuck you right now if we weren't in a drive in." He mutters and slides his hand up and down my back. He pushs agaisnt his chair and then releases his load into my mouth. Moving away I look over at him. My hand still on him.
"That was amazing babygirl." He mumbles and then tucks himself in and zips up his pants.
"We definitely have to go to drive ins more often."

_________________________________________

This ones for missmelanie15 :) hoped you liked it!💟

Love ya all
-k