Valentines Day g.d

This is a pretty intense dirty fan fiction so if you aren't comfortable with that then you shouldn't read this.

_________________________________________

Angelikas pov

"I can't wait to see you baby." Grayson whispers. His face was buried in his pillows. Blankets swarmed around him. He smiles at me through the camera. We were on face time, both of us had just woken up.
"Aw I can't wait to see you too." I blush and cover my smile with my hand.
"Angelika you're so beautiful." He rubs at his chin and then gives me a wink. I giggle and then roll out of bed.
"Thanks babe but I gotta go get ready." I pout at him and he pouts back.
"Ughh fine but you better be here by 7! Or I'm comin to get you!" He laughs.
"Okay okay." I say while holding my hands up in surrender. He smiles and then says
"Happy Valentines day beautiful." He kisses the camera and then ends the call.
"Happy valentine's day." I mumble while smiling to myself. Grayson and I had been together for almost 3 years. We were just now starting to talk about moving in together.

The day went by and there was now only 30 minutes before I had to show up at his house. I look in my mirror one last time. Hair looks good, booty is poppin, eyebrows on fleek. We good. I slide my hands down the sides of my waist. I had chose a skin tight beige dress to wear. It has thin straps that criss-cross over my back and then a little triangle cut out under my chest plate. I point my high heeled toes on the floor. Admiring my choice of footwear. My phone bings and I see Grayson texted me.

Ma boo😍:
Hurryy up babee!

Me:
I'm on my way😘

I climb into my car and then make my way to his house. I drive until I see the beach up a head. Grayson had bought his first house by himself just two weeks ago. He chose one just off the beach. I slide out off my car and then walk up to his front door. A note was taped to the window

Dear Angelika,
Let yourself inside. I'll be waiting<3
I love you.

I smile to myself and then open the front door. None of the lights were on. Except there was a string of white christmas lights leading off into his house. Rose peddles were trailing along with it.
"Oh my gosh.." I whisper and follow the lights. I walk along until the lights end at his back door. Confused I open it and see that the trail continues down to the beach but only with rose peddles. I see a note tapped onto the door.

Almost there baby:) you might wanna take off your shoes tho<3

I slide off my heels and carry them in my hand as I close his back door and continue to follow the peddles. I walk along the beach for a bit and then see lights up ahead. A small cave was planted close to the shore. Shivering, I follow the peddles to the entrance and see a little tent set up in it. Candles and lanterns were placed along the entrance of the cave and a circle of rose pedals were waiting for me, a note being held down by a rock in the middle. I pick up the note and read it.

Stand here and turn around babygirl<3

I let the rock fall from my hands as I step into the rose pedals. I turn slowly and see Grayson standing infront of me. He was wearing a suit and had a rose in his hand. I drop my heels and cover my face with my hands. His arms make there way around me and he kisses my forehead.
"Happy Valentines day Angelika." He whispers.
"Oh my gosh Grayson! You're so sweet!" I say and fold my arms around his neck. He kisses me passionately and then steps back. I watch in shock as he slides a small box out of his pocket and then kneels down onto one knee. My hands fly to my mouth agaim and my eyes begin to blur over with tears.
"Angelika it's been a wild ride with you by my side the past 3 years and I've loved every single moment of it. I loved the ups and the downs that we went through. I loved the days where you would come over in the morning and cuddle with me all day, I loved the days where we got dressed up in our fanciest clothes and went out for dinner. I loved the days where we drove around in circles talking about where our future kids would grow up. I loved the days where we fought and the days where we cried. I'm going to continue to love those days Angelika and I'm going to continue to love you. I just hope that you'll answer this question and I'll be able to continue to love you as my wife. So.. Angelika will you marry me?" He opens the small box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. I fall into his arms and cry while nodding histerically.
"Yes Grayson I will marry you." He holds my face in his hands and kisses me gently. Then he pulls away a bit and slide the ring into my finger. I wipe at my cheeks and then return his earlier kisses.
"Are you happy?" He asks while standing up with me in his arms. I nod while my lip quivers.
"Yeah?... yeah!" He nods and smiles at me while pressing me to his chest.
"Oh my god Grayson can you please just go straight to fucking me. Like now." I mutter and pull on his jacket. He laughs and kisses me.
"Yeah I think I can do that." He slides his jacket off and then ushers me into the tent. Inside layer and layers of blankets were placed down with a white duvet on the top. Pillows had been tossed around. I lay down on my back as Grayson zips the tent shut. He leans down over me our lips connecting in a hot make out.
"You're gonna be Mrs.Dolan." he mutters while unbuttoning his dress shirt. I smile at him and then pull on his back and he throws his shirt aside quickly. He kisses my neck and then his hands grab the bottom of my dress and he pulls it up and over my head. I hadn't worn a bra with it because you would have been able to see the straps.
"Fuck baby." He says and grabs at my breast. His mouth comes down on my boob and he sucks on my nipple and then grabs it with his other hand. I moan and slide my legs over the back of his. His fingers trail down my stomach and then slide into my panties. I moan again as he slips a finger inside of me. He grabs my face with his free hand and then kisses me sloppily.
He curls and rubs his finger inside of me and then slips in a second one.
"Fuck.." I mumble and grab at a pillow. He smirks and then goes to undo his pants, I help and then he kicks them off and pulls off his boxers while he's at it. I kneel on all fours infront of him and take his dick in my hand. He holds onto my hair as I spit on his dick and then slide it inside my mouth. I look up at him and he smiles at me. I close my eyes and then bob my head up and down. Grabbing onto his hips I deep throat him and he moans.

"Okay baby my turn." He pushes me down onto my back and then he rips off my panties. His mouth connects with my pussy and he swirls his tongue in circles.
"Grayson.." I mutter while grabbing at the pillows again. He slides his fingers inside me and then finger blasts me.
"Oh my god." I scream as he continues to go at a breath taking speed. I moan as I organism and I close my legs trapping his hand. He trys to continue but I push on his arm. He takes the hint and removes his fingers from inside me. He then takes his cock in his hand and forces open my legs. I watch him as he places his hand on my pelvis and then slides himself inside me. He leans down over me and lifts my hips onto his. He thrusts into me and I scratch my nails down his back.
"Oh my god." He mutters into my ear.
He slams into me and I practically scream his name.
"Oh yeah baby. Call my name like that again." He grunts and then pulls out and turns me around so were in doggy style. He grabs my hair and then thurst his hips.
"Oh my god." I cry out as he hammers into me.
"Literally the best Valentine's day ever.." I mutter and grab a fist full blanket.
"Fuck yeah." He says while grabing my hips and leaning over my back. He continues to thrust into me and I feel my walls clench around him. I release myself onto him and he grunts.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum." He barely makes out and then he starts to thurst even faster and harder
. He grunts loudly as he cums inside of me. I can feel it shooting inside me and I moan.
"Oh.my.god.Angelika." he mutters and then slaps my ass. I laugh and then turn and face him. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

What a fucking amazing Valentines day.

_________________________________________

This ones for -kinkydolan hope you enjoyed it!💟

Love ya all💟
-k