Backseat love'in g.d

Sierra's pov

G: babe I need you rn
S: what type of need?
G: I wanna fuck you.
S: okay come over then:)
G: for real?
S: yeah baby;)

Grayson pulls up to my small house on the shoreline. I quickly hurry out to him. He barely makes it out of the car before he was pulling me against him.
"Why're you only in panties and a tshirt" he moans while grabbing at my ass.
"It's 2 in the morning.. does it really matter why? No ones around."
I press up against him as he leans on the car.
"Wanna go inside?" He mumbles and slides a hand up to my breast.
"To far. Let's just get in the back." I groan. He slams his car door and then opens the back door of his range rover. He picks me up and throws me on the bench backseat. I hit my head of the far door and kick at him.
"Sorryy" he laughs and climbs in over me. The pain subsides and before he puts his attention on me he closes the door behind him.
I pull on his sweater wanting to see more of him. He obeys and lifts his sweatshirt over his head. I fawn over his beautiful body.
"Oh my god.." I mutter and grab at the back of his neck to bring him closer to me.
"The only way we can do this comfortably is if you sit on me." He grunts and pulls me onto his lap. I straddle him. His fingers snake at the hem of my shirt and then he begins to pull it up. I rip it off the rest of the way and then adjust myself so I'm knealing above him. His hands glide along my back and then I feel his warm tongue swirling over my skin.
I moan a bit as he grabs my breast.
"How do you want it babygirl?" He mutters across my skin.
"Hard." I bite at his earlob and then watch him as he unbuckles his belt. He unzips his pants and reachs under his boxers. Just as I'm about to kiss him I feel his hard on rub against my private area.
"Do you want it now?" He continues to rub the tip against me. I nod and kiss him passionately.
"How badly do you want it?" He asks again, pulling way from the kiss.
"Badly." I moan.
"Okay babygirl. I'll give you what you want but in a sec." His fingers move to rub me. His hand moves in circles roughly over my heat and I stay knealing above him. Loving every second of it.
Eventually he pulls on my panties so they're no longer covering my area but are still on me. He holds onto them as he positions himself to enter. I rest a hand on his chest and tip his chin up so he looks at me while entering. Slowly he pushes down on my hips and I sit down, his dick fully inside of me now. I feel my body shaking from pleasure.
"You're so tight." He grins at me and then wraps his free hand around the back of my neck. He uses my hip and neck as grip to slam me against him. As he moves my body, he bucks his hips up against me. The sweet sound of skin smacking agaisnt skin fills the car. I moan loadly and cry out his name. Every time he thrusts up it sends pleasure through my veins. He groans my name loadly.
"Fuckk Sierra." I can feel his full length inside of me and suddenly he stops. His hips buck up uncontrollably and he squints his eyes shut. I feel his hot liquids bursting out from him and into me. I moan and rest my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist unexpectedly and then continues to hammer into me.
"What.. what are... you doin. You finished. " I manage to get out.
"But you didn't finish. I still have a boner. Might as well use it." My insides tighten as I reach my climax. I scream as load as I can without waking my neighbors.
"Oh my god." I moan while he continues to ram into me, just making the orgasim that much more unbearable.
"That was nice." He sighs and leans back on the seat.
"Yeah it was." I kiss him and his arms remain tight around me.

_________________________________________

This ones forrr Dolan_Gilinskyxo