Parents Bathroom e.d

"Brooklynne don't forget we need to be there by 6." I hear Ethan call out to me from our bedroom as I finish applying makeup to my face. I step back and admire my features.

"Wow.." Ethan whistles while walking into the bathroom.
"I love that dress on you." He slides his hands around my waist and kisses my neck.
"I love that suit on you." I say while placing my hands on his jawline. He smiles and leans down to kiss me.

"Come one we gotta go." He says while pulling away. He slaps my ass once and then leaves me standing alone.
"Comingg!" I shout after him. I quickly grab my purse and then hurry after him.

When we arrive at Ethan's parents house he opens the car door for me and then wraps his arm around my shoulder as we walk up to their house.
His mother greets us at the door and then we make our way to their living room. I sit down beside Ethan and place my hand on his thigh.
"I'll be right back." Lisa (Mrs.Dolan) says. She smiles at us and then walks out of the room.

Once she's left I feel Ethan's hand slide down my back and grab my ass.
"You look so good." He says and kisses my neck.
"Ethannn come on we're at your parents house." I say while smiling at his smirk.
"So?" He kisses me gently and then stands up when he hears his mom call us for dinner.

"So how's the new job Ethan?" Lisa asks.
"Oh it's good." Ethan replies and smiles at his mom. I lay my fork down on the table and slide my hand under the table cloth. I place my hand on Ethan's inner thigh and slide my hand up and down slowly. I can feel him staring at me.
Ethan's dad clears his throat and brings his attention back to Lisa.
"As I was saying the business has been good. It's really picking up now." He takes a bite of his food.

"Excuse me I'll be right back." I wipe at my face and then leave the table. I hear Ethan make up some excuse that he needs to check up on me because I haven't been feeling well and then I feel him press up against my back just as I'm about to go into the bathroom.

"What was that?" He whispers.
"What was what?" I smile innocently and turn in his arms so that I'm facing him.
"You feeling up my leg. Teasing me?" He bites his lip and then opens the bathroom door. He lightly pushes me into the room and then closes the door silently behind him. I watch him lock it and then undo his belt.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.
"You got me hard and now you're going to have to deal with it." He pulls out his cock and I smile as he lifts my dress I pull off my thong and then jump into his arms. He pushes me up against the wall and slowly enters me.
"Fuck Brooklynne you're so tight." He whispers.

He moves his hips and I bite my lip trying to stop my moans from escaping.
"Faster." I make out in between holding my breath. He rocks his hips into me faster and I grab at his hair.
"Fuck Ethan." I mutter.
"Shhh." He mumbles into my neck.

He grabs at my hips and begins to hammer into me, creating a low slapping sound.
I cry out and he covers my mouth with his hand.
"Shh." He repeats. I nod and be removes his hand.

"Ethan." I moan quietly. His thrusts become sloppier and sloppier as he continues to try to pound into me.
"I'm close." He mumbles against my lips.
"Cum inside me baby." I whimper. He nods and then scrunches up his nose as he lets his load go. He breaths out heavily and rests his head on my chest.
"Fuck." He mutters.

I slide down onto my feet and pull on my panties. Looking in the mirror I try to fix my hair the best that I can.
"You go out first." I say while smiling at him. He nods and then kisses me gently .
"I love you baby." He says breathlessly.
"I love you too."

__________________________

This ones for brookcupcakez

Love ya all💟

-k