Aftermath

Chapter 2
    ◆    ◆
<||||||>
__________

Hailey wanted to know all of the details from my date with Calum. Before I started to tell her my stomach began to hurt. Its been about three weeks since Calum took my one small piece of innocence that remained. For the past week I hadn't been feeling good. "Hailey. I gotta go throw up."  I say to her walking into my bathroom.

She followed and when I sat down on the ground on my hands and knees, she sat behind me holding my hair back. "Mel, did you and Calum I don't know have sex?" She asked

I looked up at her with a look of pure shock on my face. "We have to go to CVS. Now." I say standing up and leaving the bathroom.

If this was what I think it was I was severly screwed. I'm 17 turning 18 in 2 weeks. I will not be pregnant. I grabbed the keys to my black Mercedes and Hailey and I waked out of the house and drove us to a CVS and then we went inside. Hailey and I split up in our desperate search for the tests. "JACKPOT!" Hailey screamed from across the store, earning weird looks from most of the people shopping inside.

I found her grabbed the box from her hands and we went to checkout. "Aren't you a little to young to have a child?" The old lady ask.

"Aren't you a little to old to be working behind a register?" I snap back at the women.

She checked out the three things that were in front of her; the tests and two Dr. Peppers that Hailey had payed since I forgot my wallet in the car. We both very quickly walked to my car and got in. "Melody. I swear to god if you are fucking pregnant, I am going to beat the living shit out of Calum so he can become the perfect father." She exclaimed, frantically running her fingers through her hair.

We talked the entire way to my house and as soon as we pulled in she literally hopped out of the car. I probably shouldn't have given her that damn espresso. God. I followed the girl into my house. When I sat down on the couch to catch a breath she looked at me amazed. "Hell no! You are doing three tests right now." She yelled.

I took the box of tests from her hand and went into the bathroom. I did the three tests and waited. While I was waiting Hailey called me into the living room and we lost track of time. Around 5 she looked at me. "Erm Mel, I think the tests are ready now." She said calmly, but I coud still feel the excitement in her voice.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed the tests. I knew damn well not to look at them until I was with Hailey so I walked out into the living room where she was currently located. As soon as I walked behind the black leather couch my front door opened and in walked four boys. The boys were; Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael. They all looked at Hailey and then they looked at me. Luke was the first person to see what was in my hands. "ARE YOU FUCKING PREGNANT?" He screamed he didn't sound very angry but he sure as hell didn't sound to thrilled about what was in my hands.

Hailey impatiently took the three tests from my hands and looked at them all. "Oh my gosh. You're pregnant." She whispered only for me to hear. Then she yelled it.

I looked at Calum who had said nothing. His mouth flew open as him and the boys we about to walk out of my house. "Fuck you Melody Quinn." I could tell that the boys didn't want to leave. I'm guessing Calum threatened them or something like that because they all made eye contact with me and tears were spewing from Ashton's face. He didn't even say anything besides the fuck you Melody Quinn part. He was going to be the father of a child and he just walked out the door. He walked out of the only good thing that will ever be in his life. He's just gone. Leaving things on this note everything started going black and I collapsed on the floor.

_________________________________

"Melody!" My boss Finn singsonged into the phone once I picked up.