Glitter Shows And Obliterating Messes

Chapter 12
◆ ◆
<||||||>

Song of this chapter is: Wrong Side Of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch

Warning: the language in this chapter does get bad. This chapter also contains events of where the main character self harms. So read at your own risk.
________________________________

My phone began to ring the sound of Michael Clifford's ringtone. Why I still have it memorized is beyond me. "Hey Mel." The Australian boy says into the phone, earning a hey from me. "Erm. Ashton and I and Luke, were wondering if maybe you'd like to do a collab song."

"Ugh, Mikey. I'm not in the US right now. London is amazing." I tell him through the phone.

We continue talk for the next thirty minutes because Selena started calling my name. "We have to go do the last rehersal for tonight's show. C'mon girly." She said hauling me up from the couch.

I put on my sweats, a tank top, and a pair of those athletic sneakers, then I followed Selena out the door as she led me out of the hotel and into our tour bus. The bus quickly brought us to the venue.

_________________

Time of the concert

"Hey guys!" I singsonged into the mic. "So before we start the last show of our tour we just wanted to say thank you. Thank you all so much for coming out tonight!"

"Yeah, thank you all so much! I think that Mel and I are gonna be performing the first song together. So." The lights went out. "Oh my god."

Selena and I started to change in our costumes. "Selena where'd you go?" I shout.

The lights come on.

"Take away your things and go

You can't take back what you said, I know

I've heard it all before

At least a million times

I'm not one to forget, you know

I don't believe, I don't believe it

You left in peace, left me in pieces

Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees

Right now, ow" Selena sings.

"I'm so sick of that same old love

That shit tears me up

I'm so sick of that same old love

My body's had enough" I sing the chorus and the next verse and Selena and I finish the song together.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna let the wifey perform for you all. See ya later." Selena says.

"So please put your hands together for." Justin shouts as my music cuts him off.

"You're not on the road he doin promo

You said keep our buisness on the low, low

I'm just trying keep you out the friendzone

Cuz you look better than the photo

I can't find your house send me the info

Drivjng through the gated residential

Find out I was coming

Sent your friends home

Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know