Practices And Gigs

Chapter 5
  ◆    ◆
<||||||>

Song of this chapter is: Its On by the Cast of Camp Rock...
If you remember this you had an amazing childhood.
________________________________

"Hailey! I refuse to give Calum a lap dance!" I say to the girl who had just dared me to dance on Cal.

I absolutely hated playing truth or dare but Hailey, Cal, Ash, Luke, and Mikey persuaded me into playing by buying me Starbucks. How white girl of me. "You ran out of chickens like six rounds ago." She argued.

"She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. Its a shame but yeah." Calum said.

He actually wanted me to do, oh my lawd. I am pretty sure my cheeks turn bright red. "I'm sick of this game." Michael said speaking for Ash, Luke, and I.

We all agree and decide to get our band/group practice going. We called over the 5 Seconds Of Summer boys and the rest of Fifth Harmony. "Wait. How did you come up with the name Fifrh Harmony?" Luke asked.

"Well, you see, there are five girls and we all together make a perfect harmony. So we're the fifth harmony." Hailey explained.

The other three girls in the group were: Shauna, Mary, and Nicole. We really sounded great together. "Who's your songwriter?" Mikey asked. All four girls pointed to me causing the 5SOS boys to simontaneously say oh. "Well that explains why your songs suck."

"That's because you haven't heard our serious music. The songs that you've heard are just little things called having fun. Our real shit is much better." I explain. "We're gonna blow ya'll away at Battle Of The Bands."

I swear to God Calum is the spawn of fucking Satan. "Then sing us something real." He urges us.

The girls and I shrug our shoulders. "Fine dickhead." I mumble.

The girls and I go up to the front of the room and I tell them what song we're singing. Its called Miss Movin' On and we all wrote it about 1.) Our exes and 2.) The pain of the past. Since we're an acapella group we occasionally switch from singing to making the music which we're actually good at. Except for when I make music with my mouth. I'm not aloud to. I always sing. I suck at making the music. Lead singer/song-writer for days.

"I'm breakin down gonna start from scratch

Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch

My lips are saying goodbye

My eyes are finally dry

I'm not the way that I used to be

I took the record off repeat

You killed me but I survived

And now I'm comin alive

I'll never be that girl again

No

I'll never be that girl again

No

My innocence is wearing thin

But my heart is growin strong

So call me

Call me

Call me miss movin on

Oh oh oh

Miss movin on

Oh oh oh yeah

I broke the glass surrounding me