Chapter 7: The Adventure Begins

Hey Buddies, since no more requests came in, I am going to move on. This is more of a filler than anything else. Hope you all enjoy it! 

The team was ready. The rest of the members of the Celestial Twelve were all there. Then came Zion. Nobody else had passed, even though Zion's Ordeal was very strange, they had let him go, after all, an incomplete team might prove to be a bad omen.

The whole Academy had witnessed what Zion had said, and they were buzzing with anticipation, lots of them had doubts, especially because they had seen what a good friend Chavi had been to Valeriana. Zion chose not to reveal the true reason behind this, embarrassed as he was.

Many assumed it was to gain Valeriania's trust, and that was partly true. Besides, Chavi missing was too great a coincidence, and all the accidents happening to Valeriana when Chavi was near was also a grim factor. 

"Remember the time, when Valeriana went to the baths and got attacked?" Corvan commented, "Then when Chavi came, everything was alright, she must have summoned it!" Tamara giggled, "I will always remember it as the time Corvan rescued Valeriana!"

Corvan, thankfully, didn't notice her giggle, but the rest of the Celestial Twelve let out little chuckles, thinking the same thing, "The day Corvan was called a Pervert!" this time, Corvan noticed, "What?!" he grumbled, this time, even the normally poker faced Brandon lifted the corners of his mouth ever so slightly.

"Are you sure this team can succeed?" the King looked at them doubtfully, "the hardly seem like the great Celestial Twelve I had heard about." 

"They'll succeed all right," headmaster Kylon assured him, "they've been like this ever since Valeriana came. Acting much more openly, and more like little kids, than high nobles and princes."

The King smiled fondly at the memory of Valeriana. "She's really something, don't you think? She cured the future heir to the throne, and that is not some small feat, she stopped him form turning into a demon!."

This time, Lord Aeron joined in, "Oh yes, she was all claws and teeth when she found out I was lying about her heritage." Serafina snorted derisively, "Yeah, and you deserved it!" 

Soon, the chitchat died out, and the ceremony began. The team marched out confidently, with he whole Academy streaming behind them, as they neared the gates of the Academy. "Farewell, and good luck!"everybody chorused. 

It was a serious confrontation, nobody dared to interrupt, as the questers left. After all, they might never come back.

The Quest has began!

;

;

;

;

;

"Waaaaiiitttt, For Meeeeeee!" Keelan rushed out of the gates, mouth stuffed of food, hands full of oreos, the cookies Valeriana has brought from Earth. "I am not full yet!"

Everyone burst out laughing, the dark mood lifted. Zion muttered darkly, "Fools. This was not what I expected of the Great Quest."

None of them noticed the black dot high above the horizon, none of them realized that they were being watched.

"You the one who's a fool," said Chavi, wrinkling her nose in disgust, as she heard Zion.