Teaser + Announcement

Hey Guys!

Just a small teaser. Valeriana has escaped, and is on her way to rejoin Corvan and his crew. What do you think is going to happen next?

Valeriana carefully slid the silver key into the lock, and took out the mechanical wings. They were smooth and powerful, with complex gears around the edges. 

"Wow, I never flown before. It is going to be so coooool!!!" she squealed.

She glanced at Cadell, expecting a cold reply, but he just nodded in silence. Valeriana sighed, she envisioned Corvan saying, "We're escaping, and you're thinking of enjoying it?! Unacceptable, this is a serious matter!"

Yes, life was so much better when Corvan was in it. 

Valeriana blushed. Cadell looked at her quizzically, and frowned. Now she smiled, at least Corvan's trademark frown was there.

"Ummm... Are you okay? You are staring at me a bit wierdly."

Cadell's voice broke her out of her trance, and she realized that she was gaping at the young lord. Valeriana shut his mouth with an audible 'plop'.

"Right... Lets get going!"

Valeriana quickly strapped her wings on. 

"Yahooo!!!!" Suddenly, Valeriana rushed the descent, and leaped out the cave, and into the clear blue shy.

"Wait! You don't know how - " Cadell started.

"Weee....Ahhhh!!!" Valeriana's shout of joy turned into a shrill scream.

"turn the thing on..." Cadell finished lamely.

He flicked a button, and the mechanical wings extended. Then, Cadell flew out in pursuit of the falling Valeriana.

Valeriana felt strong, warm arms engulf her. She was abruptly reminded of Corvan. Cadell's face appeared beside her.

"I don't know how you managed to miss a big, red button. Dumb Witch."

The words were cold, yet they warmed her heart.

"Corvan, you big ass. I actually miss you."

Announcement - PLEASE READ

Instant update goal: I have another account: Sh_x_dow. I am writing another book there. If that book gets 500 reads and 100 votes, I will update instantly. Thank you for all the love and support you have given me!

PM me if you have followed that account and given that book a vote!#shamelesselfadvertising :)