Diary entry 1 - Marshall

Dedicated to peterravioli  stay radical babe ^-^

Dedicated to peterravioli  stay radical babe  ^-^

We had been going steady for three months now. It wasn't nearly as hard as I had thought it would be.

You always hear all those stories about gay couples in small towns. Everyone's against them but they love each other and due to all their pent up angst and hatred for society one of the two kills themselves. Then the other, not being able to live without their better half, kills themselves. But that has nothing to do with this so moving on...

Now I'm not saying it was easy. At first I was solely for hiding me and Bubba's relationship. I just had thought it would be harder for me.

But eventually Bubba couldn't handle the hiding and demand that I come out of the closet. He threatened to break up with me. And because I love him so very much, I did it. And It was most definitely not easy.

I almost pissed my pants while walking down the hall and when he kissed me at my locker I felt like everyone was staring at me.

Well, everyone was staring at me but.... well, moving on.

There had been a lot of hardships for us.

But it was slowly getting better.

We now have a GSA club and guess who's head of the committee.

When we came out as a couple a few other people came out too.

Our school is slowly becoming more welcoming to the LGBT+ community.

We're even having an LGBT day.

This the happiest I think I've ever seen Bubba.

And I never want this to change.

Sincerely, Marshall

♠️♥️

So this is slightly after the first book. If any of you wanna make a cover for the book, it would be much appreciated. This is just a temporary cover for now.

Also I will always dedicate a chappie to my fave commenter or people who vote a lot.

Thirdly, this book will be slightly different from the last. Every once in a while there will be a diary entries from Bubba or Marshall but typically the book will be in third person.

Well that's all for now. Love you babes.

Be excellent to each other and stay rad. ❤️

Lots of love, Rachel