Such a Beautiful Morning

*WARNING STEAMY CHAPPIE*

It was a beautiful morning. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining and bubba could relax in bed since today was a Sunday. But what made this morning so very special was the gorgeous slumbering boy beside him.

His pale cheeks were slightly flushed with one pressed into bubbas pink pillowcase. His dark hair was a tangled mess on his head that only made him more beautiful. His CK boxers that were peeking out from under his flannel pj bottoms we making Bubba blush.

Bubba almost couldn't believe this beautiful creature was all his.

Almost.

Not being able to stand being so close to him without touching him, bubba lightly ran his fingers over Marshall's forehead, down his nose and slowly traced his red lips.

Marshalls lips slowly spread into a smile and the pale boy opened his dark brown eyes to look up at his boyfriend.

"good morning beautiful." Said Marshall in his gruff morning voice, lightly kissing Bubba's fingertips.

"good morning my gorgeous boyfriend." Said the pink haired boy with a smile. Bubba quickly rolled onto Marshall, sitting up and straddling his waist.

With a coy smile bubba placed his hands on the other boy's bare chest, slowly running his right hand downward until he was tracing Marshall's happy trail making the dark haired boy close his eyes.

"don't tease me." Said Marshall, biting his lip.

"who says im teasing?" asked bubba, batting his eyes innocently.

"I do." Said Marshall grasping bubbas hips and pushing his crotch upward causing friction between them and making both himself and Bubba moan.

Bubba leaned down and began to kiss down his chest, over Marshall's abdomen and down his happy trail. Looking up at Marshall with innocent eyes he grabbed the edge of Marshalls boxer in between his teeth and slowly began to pull downwa-

"bubba, Marshall! Rise and shine!" cried an overexcited Peppermint from outside bubbas door, causing bubba to somehow fall off his king-sized bed and onto the cold hardwood floor.

Hearing the thump Peps immediately became worried.

"is everything alright in there? Do you need me to come in?" she asked frantically.

"no, no, were okay. Bubba just fell out of bed." Said Marshall with a laugh. "we'll be down in 15 for breakfast."

"okay see you soon boys." Says peps cheerfully.

Once Peps footsteps receded Marshall looks over at Bubba and laughs.

"now, that was a close one wasn't it." Said Marshall through his laughter.

"shut up." Replies a pouting Bubba.

"I wonder what would have been her reaction if she walked in." said Marshall smirking.

"shut up." Repeated Bubba walking towards his washroom.

"You gonna go have a cold shower? Or are you gonna go jack off?" said Marshall trying not to laugh.

"Shut up!" screamed bubba slamming the door.

"boys, is everything okay in there?"

"just peachy." Said Marshall smiling.