Sin-dy

The terms "fat chick" and "butterface" are not overly nice and are thrown around quite a bit, so I've coined a new one: Sin-dy.

Definition: a woman a man uses for sexual pleasure, before, during and after a long-term relationship.

Sindy is not going to be a ten, but if she is, she's really messed up in the head. Perhaps daddy issues, drug addiction, rough upbringing, or sexual abuse top my mind when I think of why someone that pretty might be damaged, or broken.

It is not your job to fix this person, nor should you be involved long-term, nor should you have unprotected sex with this person. You have been warned, so beware when you run into Sindy on a dating app, or at your local bar.

Sindy has no moral compass, either that, or it's heavily damaged from being skull-fucked by so many men over the course of her life that it would take a miracle for it to get fixed. It's not your typical fix either, you can't take that shit to a jewelry store for repairs.

She doesn't see things like everyone else and she probably never will. Some might say that she is a psychopath and they may very well be right. Just one more fucking reason to wrap your package if you need to let some steam off with her.

Don't be stupid. Play it safe and enjoy her feminine shell, which we call the female body. It's just pleasure. It's temporary and your needs for it will come and go like a breeze that picks up and dies down in an open, sun-soaked meadow.

Caring for Sindy can be draining and I highly recommend you refrain from giving a single fuck about her. She will manipulate you, hurt you, drain you, change you, and ultimately leave you as a shadow of your former self.

Spread the word about Sindy and her destructive, ignorant ways.

Signed,

– Sindy, on behalf of all good men everywhere