0. Prologue

"Who is Nashi, Luce?" He asked

This can't be happening. 

"She's.......um................My daughter." I gulped, I can't do this. 

Hurt flashed across Natsu's handsome face. I felt like crying. 

"So are you married then?" He asked, sadly. 

"Um.........um..........maybe?" It was more of a question to myself, there's no way he's going to buy this.

 Not even a little. 

"Oh, well that's cool; I'm married too." He smiled sadly. 

Crack. 

Snap. 

Crack. 

Break. 

My heart just shattered. 

 I swallowed fastly, trying desperately to hold back my damned tears. 

"Well congratulations, she must be one of the luckiest people on Earthland." 

 That's it now I can't hold back the tears anymore.I turned around and walked away before he saw how heartbroken I truly was. well its not like I expected him to wait for me for six years, but it still hurt like a mother F***ker.   As soon as I was no longer in his view I fell to my knees and started sobbing non-stop.

Why?!

Why?! 

Why her of all people?!

I cried and cried until I stood up and walked the best I could to my car.

I reached my car and fell in the back seat, barley avoiding Nashi's car seat and I soon fell asleep with a whole helping of broken heart, no shattered heart.