Chapter four

Landon's pov

The plane lands and jeydon and Miranda walk out form the back room. "What were you guys doing that whole time?" I ask "nothing" Miranda says and grabs her stuff then walks off the plane. Our first stop is London. Jey and I follow her off we walk out of the airport and I get us a car and then we head over to the hotel we're staying at. We step out of the car and Miranda says "oh my god this is amazing I've always wanted to come to London" "it really is and I'm glad you finally get to" I say. Then we walk into the hotel we have the grand suite here. We walk in and it's amazing and huge. "It just keeps getting better" Miranda says and sits down on the couch in the living room area. Jey and I laugh and I walk into the kitchen. It's already six o'clock so I decide to make dinner. The fridge and cabinets are fully stocked. "I'm gonna make dinner guys" I say "okay" they say in unison and then they walk into the bedroom. "What are you two doing?" I ask suspiciously "we're just looking around god" Miranda says and then they walk into the bedroom and shut the door. For some odd reason I'm not convinced that they're just looking around so I go over to the door and put my head up to it. I don't really here anything then Miranda says "that is awesome" what is she talking about I think suspiciously I then burst through the door and to my surprise they're actually just looking around the room and Miranda is pointing to something in the room. That must be what was awesome I think and feel like an idiot. "What the hell dude?" Jeydon says "just uh checking on you" I say "you really need to start trusting us Landon" Miranda says and sounds kind of pissed. "I'm sorry. I know I do and I promise I will I'm really going to go make dinner now" I say "good" they say and I walk out and shut the door. I really do need to start trusting them it's not like they're little kids it's just kind of hard for me because Miranda is my little sister. Ugh now I have to make dinner. So I start cooking.

Miranda's pov

"He is being so annoying" I say " I know but it's just because you're his little sister and he's trying to protect you" jeydon says "I know but I don't need any protection form you" I say and then sit on the bed. Jeydon just stares at me and I feel uncomfortable so I stood up. His eyes just follow me though. "What are you doing?" I ask and he just walks towards me. He's standing right in front of me now so I step back. "Seriously jey what are you doing?" I ask he steps toward me again. "You're so adorable" he says and grabs my face. "Um thank you" I say confused then he leans in. He's like a centimeter away from kissing me and I am worried Landon is going to come in but then again he promised he wouldn't but I don't know. Before I can decide against it jeydon is kissing me so I kiss him back. He pulls me closer "dinner will be ready in five minutes guys" Landon says and I pull away jeydon looks disappointed. Then his eyes light up and he pulls me closer again I look at him confused. "He said in five minutes not now" jeydon says and kisses me again. He licks my bottom lip but I keep my mouth closed Landon might kill me if he walked in. Then he bites my bottom lip and it shocks me so I gasp and he puts his tongue in my mouth and kisses me again but I refuse to kiss him back now. "What?" He asks and pulls away. I just turn and sit on the bed. I don't face him but then he sits next to me. "I'm sorry ran I shouldn't have forced you to do that" he says "yeah I am aware of that" I say "aww is my ranny mad at me now?" He asks "yes" I say and turn away from him again but then he sits in front of me so I just close my eyes. He puts his hand on my face but I just lean back so I'm laying to get away from him. But then he lays on top of me. "Get off of me jey" I say "not until your not mad at me anymore" he says and kisses my cheek. "Fine I'm not mad at you" I say and open my eyes and he stares into mine. "Good because I couldn't live with myself if I upset you" he says and I smile at him. "There's the smile I love" he says and I giggle. "That was adorable" he says and I laugh. "Guys dinner is ready" Landon says "ok one second" I yell. I kiss jeydon and then stand up and walk to the door and jey walks up behind me kisses my cheek and then we walk out and go and sit down by the table.