Chapter 8

Miranda's pov

I wake up for our last day in London at about 11:00. I walk out into the living area and see Landon eating cereal on the couch.

"Good morning Mir" he says while chewing which I find rather disgusting

"What did I tell you about that?" I say

"You'll never get a girlfriend if you continue to do disgusting things like that" he says in a horrible imitation of my voice

"Exactly" I smirk

"Well you're one to talk little sis. I don't see any boys lining up for you besides that interesting one from yesterday"

I just roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen not wanting to go into that conversation. I get my own cereal and jump up on the counter. Jeydon walks out of his room a few moments later he already looks ready for the day.

"I have the whole day planned out. Go get ready" he says excitedly and I would've made a sassy comment, but he looked too darling.

He had on black skinny jeans, a cute grey and black hoodie, a black beanie, and all black vans. Landon huffs abandoning his cereal and goes to get ready. I hop off of the counter and head toward my room when Jey stops me.

"Where are you going?"

"To get ready?" I say kind of confused, since he was so ready to go moments before.

"You don't actually need to be ready at this exact moment" he says and pulls me toward him

"Oh no? You seemed pretty excited for the plans you made"

"Or I was just happy to see you"

"You're such a loser" I laugh

"But I'm your loser" he leans in and kisses me

I kiss back , but then I hear Landon coming out of his room and I walk toward mine. I wonder what I'm supposed to wear because Jeydon didn't give too much information on what we might be doing today. I just try to base it off of his outfit.

I go for grey skinny jeans,  a black shirt, tying a black and red flannel around my waist, and all black converse. I go back out and everyone is ready while Jeydon is still looking ecstatic, so we head out.

"Where to first?" Lan asks

"Surprise" Jey replies as we keep walking

We walk for awhile when I see where we are headed. We walk onto the Tower Bridge.

"Our first stop" Jey smiles

I'm so happy because I've always wanted to go sight seeing in London and this is an amazing spot. We walk along and take in the view. After that we make several other stops. Some of them being Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, Buckingham Palace, and some museums. We then decide to go to dinner at Nando's because even though we have money for something really expensive, I've always wanted to have it.

It's dark out once we finish and Jeydon announces that he has one last thing planned for us. We've already done so much, so I wasn't expecting anything else. I'm still excited though as Landon and I follow him down the sidewalk. I see bright lights in the distance and finally realize what it is as we get closer. We walk up to the London Eye and it looks so beautiful completely lit up.

Going on it has always been a dream of mine and now it's coming true. We walk over and we see Landon walk off. I'm confused at first , but then I realize that some group of girls had called him over. He yells that he'll be riding with them and I just roll my eyes at him and shew him off. That means it's just Jey and I. For whatever reason the people are letting just the two of us go together.  We are a few capsules behind Landon's when we step on.