Chapter three

Miranda's pov

I pulled away from jeydon. "Hmm maybe but you should probably get back to Lan before he has an attack" I say "no I actually think that would be quite funny so maybe I should stay" I step closer to him and put my arms around his neck. I start pushing him backwards until we're against my door. I grab the handle and put my face close to his and put my other hand on his chest. He's about to kiss me and I open the door and shove him out. "See you later jey" I say and shut the door. he stands there for a minute then I hear footsteps going down the stairs.

Jeydons pov

Oh yes you will I think to myself as I walk down the stairs. I walk into the living room and Landon is still eating popcorn and he is watching finding nemo. "Oh dear god dude" i say and sit down next to him. "Shut up you know you love this movie. Did you already get tired of Miranda?" He asks "no I just decided I should probably hang out with you too" I say "so she told you to come hang out with me" he says "yep" I say and we laugh and continue watching the movie.

(Two days later) Miranda's pov

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed. "Ugh" I say and open my eyes "ooh I see your awake" jey says "yes and why is that?" "Because our flight is early" "I thought we had a private plane or something" I say "we do but the flight is still early" he says "what time is it" I ask "4:15" jey says "shit I have to get ready" I say "yeah we're leaving the house at five" he says and walks out. I put on my red shorts with rips and black sequin pockets on them on, my black Spider-Man tank top spider man is sequins on it, my black vans, straightened my hair so the angles looked better, wore a black beanie, and wore black sparkly eyeliner. After that I grabbed my suitcases and my purse and headed downstairs. Landon was in the kitchen but Jey met me at the steps. "I love your shirt" he said and ran his hand over some of the sequins. I smirked and Landon came in and said "keep your hands off my sister you creep" I laughed. " I thought I was your best friend" jeydon says "you are but you're still a creep" Landon said and then pulled jeydon away from me. We walked out to the car and Landon put our stuff in. We began to drive to the airport and it was quiet. I kind of liked it and kind of hated it. I sat there for a minute and then said "turn the radio on or something" Landon turned it on and come and get it by Selena Gomez came on. Jeydon winked at me and I made a face like I was barfing. He chuckled and then I looked out my window. We finally got to the airport but we didn't have to go through security or anything because the people there know my brother and we have our own plane. We make our way onto the plane. Landon sits down in a chair and I go to the back and open a door to find a bedroom. I go in and sit down on the bed. A minute later jeydon walks in. I lay down on the bed and he comes and sits by me. I sigh and he pets my hair and then lays next to me. He continues to pet my hair "what's wrong?" He asks "nothing" I say and roll over so I'm not facing him. "No seriously" he says and rolls me back over. "I guess I'm kind of nervous for the trip or something" I say "what do you mean or something?" Jeydon asks "I don't know I just don't know if that's the reason or not I just might be generally upset or something who knows" I say "you shouldn't be upset we're going on this wonderful trip and you don't need to worry about it because its going to be amazing" he says and sounds excited. I smile at him "You're pretty great Jey. You know that right?" I say. "I'm glad you think so" he says smiling. "I'm tired" I say "well then go back to sleep" he says then he picks me up pulls down the blanket and sets me in then he pulls the blanket back up. "Thanks jey" I say "your welcome" he says and stars to walk out. "Wait" I say he turns and looks at me. "Yes?" He says "will you stay and lay with me please?" I ask he smirks "I'd love to but your brother might suspect something and try to kill me" he says "so what I wanna cuddle with my jeydon" I say "well maybe just for a few minutes" he says and I clap. "Wow someone really wants to sleep with me" he says and smirk at me as he gets under the covers. "You're disgusting jey I don't even know what I see in you" I say "well when you figure it out let me know" he says and puts his arms around me pulling me closer to him. "Sleep tight Mir" he says as he closes his eyes. "You too Jey" I say and he smiles. Then I fall asleep in his arms.