Chapter two

Jeydon's pov

I'm excited that Miranda's coming with us tonight. I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a black shirt, my red and black hoodie, and red supra's. And Miranda looks really pretty she's wearing black skinny jeans with holes in them, a black veil brides shirt, black combat boots with splashes of red and spikes on them , her hair is brownish blonde,long, and angled into her face, she has on black sparkly eyeliner and she is wearing red contacts but her eyes are actually a really pretty green. Aww I just realized we are kind of matching. Red and black and our hair is almost the same color. I think we would be the cutest couple and I hope she does too but I don't think she does. I walk back down to Landon and he's sitting on the couch. "What took you so long?" He asked "um Miranda and I were just talking" I say "about what? You guys don't talk a lot" he says "just about music and her drawing and she is coming to the movie with us tonight" I say. "Oh ok" he said then stood up. He walked into the kitchen and I followed him. "What time is it?" He asks "I'm not your clock" I answer "fine I'll look for myself" he says. I then look at my phone cause I actually do want to know what time it is. It's 8:30 so two hours until the movie. ------------- it's now 10:00 so we are leaving to get candy at a store instead of the movie theater. We are in landons car Landon is driving I'm sitting in the passenger seat and Miranda's in the back. I hand Miranda a chord and say "here plug your phone in. We can torture your brother with the music." "Ok "she says and starts blasting rebel love song by bvb. Ironic I think to myself. We get our candy and drinks then put them in Miranda's purse and head over to the movie theater. I love how even her purse is like what she likes. It's black leather with red splashes and has red,black, and gold spikes on it. We walk into the movie theater and sit in the back row. As soon as we're situated the movie starts. Miranda is sitting inbetween Landon and I. "I love the minions" Miranda says "me too" I say. "I want popcorn. Go get some Landon" Miranda says about half way through the movie. "Fine" he says and walks out. "Hey jey?" Miranda says "yeah?" I ask and take a sip of my pop."do you have a crush on anyone? Just wondering" she asks " I almost spit my pop out. "Um yeah actually but I don't think she likes me back" I say and Miranda looks kind of disappointed ."oh well then she must be pretty stupid." Miranda says "I don't think so" I say "whatever" she says and lays her head on my shoulder. Landon comes back and glares at us. "What are you doing?" He asks "I'm laying my head on jey. What does it look like?" Miranda says and I smile. "Whatever. Carry on then I guess." He says and sits down. "But I'm watching you. You better not try anything on my little sister jeydon." He adds. I just ignore him and we watch the rest of the movie. We get back in the car and drive back to Landon and Miranda's house. "You wanna stay over tonight jey? Landon asks "sure" I say and I swear I saw Miranda smile. Later that night Landon me I are sitting on the couch playing Xbox. Miranda walks down from upstairs and says "do you guys wanna get taco bell?" "Sure" we both say and walk out to Miranda's car. She gets in the drivers seat and Landon is getting in the passenger seat. "Lan sit in the back I want jey to sit up here" Miranda says and I smile "fine" Landon says and sits in the back. I get in the front and we start driving. We get to Taco Bell and decide to go in even though its 12:30. We order our food and sit at a high table. We start eating and then I'm not okay by MCR comes on and Miranda and I start singing to it. Landon just stares at us like we're idiots but Miranda doesn't seem to care and I don't either. The song finishes and we finish eating then we drive home. When we walk in it's 1:30. Landon walks into the kitchen and Miranda goes upstairs and I follow her. She doesn't notice and walks into her room and over to her desk. I stand in the hallway for a second and then she puts her headphones in and starts to draw so I walk up behind her. I look at her drawing and I smile and blush. She is drawing a picture of me. It's really good too. I tap her shoulder and she pauses her music. She looks at me and then covers the picture. "Yes jey?" She says "oh I just wanted to do something with you" I say. "Ok well how about you sit there for a minute and I will have something to show you" she says and points at her bed. "Ok" I say and she starts to draw again. After about fifteen minutes she sets down her pencil and picks up the picture. She walks over and sits on my lap. "Do you promise you won't laugh even if you think it's horrible or I'm weird?" She asks "Miranda I already know you're weird and I promise I won't laugh" I say "well that's true" she says and then hands me the picture. It looks even better up close and finished. "Oh my god Miranda this is amazing" I say and smile "really?" She says hopefully. "Yes this is the best picture I've ever seen" I say. "Aww thanks jey" she says and hugs me. We fall back on the bed and she is on top of me. We just look at eachother smiling. Then she kisses me and I am shocked but I kiss her back. We kiss for about fifteen seconds and I swear it was the best fifteen seconds of my life. "I'm sorry jey" she says and starts to stand up. I pull her back to me "don't be" I say "but what about that girl you like?" She says "the stupid one that you think doesn't like you back" she adds "Ran that girl is you." I say. "Well jey I can assure that I like you back" she says "oh really how is that?" I ask "because" she says "That's the best reasoning I've ever heard. I'm touched" I say "why thank you" she says and kisses me again. She bites my lip ring and I moan. "Hmm jey?" she says and kisses me again. I pull away after a minute. I just stare at her because I can't believe she likes me too. She smiles and then I kiss her again. I just can't get enough of her lips. I lick her bottom lip then someone knocks on the door. "Ugh" we both say. "It's me Ran. Is Jey in there?" Landon asks through the door. "Um yeah hold on a second" she says and gets off of me. I sit up and she is brushing her hair quickly. I run my fingers through my hair and flip it. Then she hits play on her music and grabs a pencil then opens the door. "Yes?" She says "what are you guys doing?" He asks and looks at us with suspicion. "Nothing. I'm drawing and we are listening to music and talking. She says "hmm you guys seem to be talking a lot lately. I'm glad you're becoming better friends though because you're gonna be stuck with eachother for a while on this trip in two days" he says "yeah us too I'm really looking forward to it" she says "well can I have my friend back yet?" He asks "no you were boring him and I'm not and I'm getting entertainment as well" she says and then turns her head to smirk at me. I blush and she goes back to talking to Landon. "Fine I'll just watch tv or something" he says and Miranda closes the door and then stands by it. "What are you doing?" I ask "just wait for it" she says and then Landon bursts back through the door. "Just making sure" he says and then he really walks downstairs and turns the tv on so Miranda shuts the door. We hear him making popcorn so if he comes back it won't be for a while. Miranda walks over and sits at her desk. I walk over to her and put my arms around her. She looks frustrated. "What's wrong?" I ask "my brother's a lunatic" she says and I laugh. She stands up and faces me. "Jey did I ever tell you how adorable you are?" She asks. "No I don't believe it has come up" I say "hmm then I should start doing that" she said. "You know what else you should start doing?" I ask "what?" She says "this" I say and kiss her.