Chapter 6

I haven't added to this story in so long and I apologize but apparently it's been missed by some people so I'm adding to it now. This chapter is dedicated to the fantabulous jessyhernandes for supporting this story. So go follow her :]

Jeydon's pov

I set her down and to my surprise, she just stood there smirking at me.

"So where to?" she says and starts walking.

"Well, I saw this cute little park on the drive here" I reply

"Okay. Lead the way" she says and I smile then grab her hand and start walking.

We walk and talk about random things for about ten minutes and then I see the park just up the street.

"Let's race" I say and start running before she even has time to answer.

"Not fair Jey" she yells from behind me.

I just laugh and keeping running and I'm positive that I'm going to win. Well, that is until she passes me just as we reach the park. She starts doing some little dance and telling me how she's awesome for passing me like that. I just laugh at the adorableness.

"You laugh to hide the shame" she giggles

"Did the Miranda just giggle? I can't belive it. Oh man I really should've been ready to record that" I say over exagerating the situation.

"Yeah right after she beat you in the race" she announces completely ignoring what I said because of her excitement. I know she'll get me for it later though.

"Ooh swings!" she shreeks and runs off towards them.

I follow behind her. She keeps surprising me with all of her excitement. She usually never reacts like this to things. Apparently too much showing of emotions is a sign of weakness according to her. Which I find rather amusing. I just go along with it though. I sit on the swing next to her and she just smiles at me. I smile back and then we just swing for awhile. There's a silence but it's a nice one not an awkward one. I look over and see her staring at me.

"What?" I smile at her

"You're just so adorable" she says with her eyes sparkling

"So are you and I'm glad I can finally tell you that"

"I am too Jey. I wish it was just that easy to tell Landon"

"I don't"

"What" she looks confused

"Why would you call Landon adorable" then she hits me playfully

"You know what I meant you idiot"

"Yeah I know but you're just so fun to mess with"

"Oh I see how it is"

"You know you keep surprising me. With all of your excitedness earlier then the random calling me adorable. I like it."

"Well I'm full of surprises so you'd have to deal with it either way" I just laugh and then stand up.

I pick her up off the swing and surprisingly yet again she doesn't object. She just holds onto me and puts her head on my shoulder. I'm pretty sure she's tired so I start walking back to the hotel. I feel her pick her head up and then her kissing my cheek. I smile and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing so I'm glad that it's dark. I finally make it back to the hotel. I get into the elevator and hit the button for our floor. I get to our room and then go in. I try to be really quiet so I don't wake Landon up. I walk into our bedroom and set Miranda down on the bed and see that she's already sleeping. She's so adorable.

I move her over to one side of the bed and then get in next to her. I pull the blankets over both of us. I pull her over to me and hold her in my arms. I'm about to go to sleep when I hear her whisper something.

"Thank you. Goodnight." and she kisses me lightly then she closes her eyes again.

"Goodnight love." I say and kiss her on the top of her head. I'm not sure what she was thanking me for but I decide I would just ask her tomorrow. I feel her cuddle into me more and I couldn't be happier as I finally fell asleep.

Miranda's pov

I wake up the next morning in the best place I could be, Jeydon's arms. He's still sleeping and I just stare at his face. He's so cute when he sleeps. It doesn't dawn on me that what I'm doing is creepy until I feel him stir and realize he might catch me. I just close my eyes and pretend I'm still sleeping. I can tell he's awake now. I wait a minute and then I open my eyes a tiny bit but not enough for him to notice. Apparently he doesn't think it's creepy because he's just staring at me. I'm still glad I closed my eyes though because knowing Jeydon he would've had some remark to make. I finally open my eyes after another minute and he smiles.

"Good morning beautiful" he says in his cute little morning voice {Okay let's just imagine Jeydon's moring voice. Now that I've either made or ruined your day let's continue}

" Good morning" I smile back at him

He pulls me over to him and I nuzzle my face into him. I honestly didn't think someone could make me this happy but he's just so special and I'm glad he's finally mine.

"What time is it?" I ask

"I think it's like 11:00" he says and then I hear some rustling in Landon's room.

"We should probably get up before he goes out there so he doesn't see us coming out of the same room." I say

"Ughh fine but this means you have to make breakfast for me" he says pouting

"Or I can make Landon make us both breakfast" I say and laugh

"Okay good idea" he says and we both get up and walk out of the room just a minute before Lan leaves his room.

"So do you want to make us breakfast?" I say and he knows it's not a question and walks over to the kitchen and Jeydon pecks my lips. I just smile. Today is going to be a good day.

Okay I know it's short and suckish but I'm trying to get it going again. I promise the chapters will get better. Thanks again to jessyhernandes :]