Forrest

Jesse whopped Forrest over the head with a whip.

"Ouch! What the hay was that for!?" Demanded Forrest.

"You looked tired! So I woke you up!" What kind of girl was this Jesse?

The two traveled in silence for a good half hour, this gave Forrest time to think up this situation. He and his brother, Kole, had ran away and Forrest didn't know where his brother was now, so they had to find him. It was Forrest who spoke first. "Umm... Jesse?"
"Yeah?"
"Tell me about you. And um... What is your horse's name?"
"Well... I am really protective about my friend, Olympia, that is why I am in such a hurry. She is like a sister to me, I would hate to lose her. And my horse's name is Raining Sweethearts, Rain for short. What about your horse?"
"My horse's name is Bear Hunter. I call him Bear for short." They continue their conversation for quite some time before Forrest quieted Jesse, and they reached a huge house. The house looked like a prison.

"Where are we?" Jesse whispered quietly.
"At my family's half-house half-prison." Forrest responded. "I told you they took away Kole and your friend, Olympia, right?"
"Yeah."
"Well this is where they must be!" With that, Forrest and Jesse galloped off to find a door to the prison. After long hours of galloping, they had found a door, but it was locked.

Something inside sounded different, Kole, it sounded like, seemed to be talking to someone else about an escape! Forrest and Jesse listened for a bit before hearing footsteps. "Get down Jesse!" With that they sprung into the bushes next to the door. When Dmitri, one of the Porter family guards walked away from the door, Forrest noticed the keys to the door!